www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help me select a good phone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2014-08-02, 22:30)apple2005 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-02, 21:48)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]Understood. Most phones are a compromise of some sort. Finding a 5.7 inch with your criteria is difficult. But knowing what I do now I would rather compromise on certain specs than quality and reputation. At 5.5 for instance there's a much wider choice.

Exactly, I am thinking the same. I have to compromise on 5.5 inches. I am thinking of buying Nubia Z7 max.

Good choice. You may want to wait and see what Lenovo announce with their k920 'mini'. If it has an sd slot and matches the specs of the bigger one (except the stupid battery sucking 2k screen) it'll be worth it. I have the k910 and it's a fantastic value. The k910 is still the only pentaband wcdma (Tmobile USA, UK and all other carriers worldwide compatible), dual sim full active phone out there with top end specs below $300 and it's a steal. I'm praying they at least match that and put an sd slot in the K920 mini. If they do and keep the price below $400 I'm buying it. Going down to 5 inches, the huawei honor 6 is another steal with similar specs plus cat 6 lte and a monster battery. It also crushes ALL the top end phones in terms of raw performance. Again for less than $400.
H9008...note 3 clone
[Snip]
Pages: 1 2 3 4