www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: S7589 error display after replacing a new LCD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wanted to upload MIUI v5 and now I have a bootloop, I can not change to another rom because I do not have scattler, only cmw rom, looking for a stock rom for s7589 to upload it and start working on matching rom the LCD, so do not enter into recovery
Sorry, Egooo.

I can't seem to find any information on the LCDs.
I have tried looking at other datasheets and am unable to find any standard pin out system. So if they did change manufacturers, its very possible there is a difference between versions.

It might be safest if you just ask the supplier if the LCD they sold you is compatible to an older model of the phone. I don't know how much information they have though. Or if they will even make the effort of finding out.

If you are out of options, try getting a replacement unit from the supplier -- you can claim it to be defective.

BTW, how do you know you are in a boot loop? Does the boot animation/logo show?
Do you have a stock rom can for s7589? the sp flash tool? With normal scattler?,
or for MtkDroidTools I have uploaded? , fhone go in to download mode , but the screen goes crazy as if it was something with a resolution of
I just saw this on needrom [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I think @"WuddaWaste" has the same phone. He might have a copy of his?
Men plis no needrom I have ban IP for this site plis give me another site or ziipishare or megacoz

I download from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Re-uploaded the files from needrom here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

can you access them here?
Ok men I was able to upload, the system normally loads but the picture is of course not visible because the drivers are wrong, in this program I have to choose the drivers to the screen:

RX_572OTM_572A, RX_572OTM_501A, LT050ANKP028A,

but I need

RX_572OTM_572C probably is the latest variant of the driver Such a designation on the back lcd
(2014-07-21, 22:14)Egooo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Version: 20131024_e2001_v89_jbl1a698

There was some talk about difference in compatibility for 4GB/8GB versions. I don't know if it goes for this update, too. Read on this version before you flash.
My apologies. I lost track of this thread until just now. @Athos thanks for going above and beyond in helping out!

My S7589 is out on loan to a friend and was running some alternative firmware that Maine Coon found on a Russian forum. If the link above doesn't work, I'll try to get my hands on the phone again to make a backup this weekend. I'm just a little apprehensive that it will work.

Edit: For reference, here is the ROM Maine Coon had loaded.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
It mast that RX_572OTM_572C LCD driver men how upload LCD driver to ROM ? I have news miui 4.3 but it dont have RX_572OTM_572C driver end you see effect on fhoto on 1 link
Pages: 1 2 3