www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: S7589 error display after replacing a new LCD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-07-24, 21:13)Egooo Wrote: [ -> ]It mast that RX_572OTM_572C LCD driver men how upload LCD driver to ROM ? I have news miui 4.3 but it dont have RX_572OTM_572C driver end you see effect on fhoto on 1 link

The last link i posted should point you to the ROM that supposedly has that driver. Try using that ROM first. If that still does not fix the display problem, it could be that the LCD you have is defective.

Either that or it could be possible that there is some other failure in your device -- might be the GPU itself, or anything in between it and the LCD or CPU. Although, hopefully not.

But before getting concerned about that, try the official ROM update first because it should have the 572C driver. If it fails, request a replacement LCD unit from the supplier.
Yes men its working on yours rom in last post sooo I wery hapy , but how to upload 572C driver in to the new rom ? / miui 4.3 kitkat yours is 4.2.1
(2014-07-25, 00:57)Egooo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes men its working on yours rom in last post sooo I wery hapy , but how to upload 572C driver in to the new rom ? / miui 4.3 kitkat yours is 4.2.1

Excellent.

Sorry, I can't help you there. I think it should be put into the ROM during build. It doesn't look like it would work like a PC's drivers for various components.

If the current ROM you have works for you, I suggest you stick with that and just wait for another official update from star. Or perhaps request a version with that driver from a ROM developer.

Also, if you do find a way to install the driver separately, don't forget to share it to the forum.
I have no idea how to upload the drivers for the new rom , only 2 roms work so very little
Pages: 1 2 3