www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: KitKat update just Released ?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If you go into developer options and change runtime to art & then into accessibility and enable quick boot.

Cheers rob
Thanks Rob, I changed both and nothing changed lol. I can guess what quick boot is but what is art?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

U should notice a small increase in speed , I did..
Thanks mate, I will stick with dalvik for the time being, strange that fastboot does not work, it did before lol.
battery usage

wifi on the whole time, lots of internet browsing & a bit of bluetooth & lots of messing around, transferring & setting up..
It's good ain't it mate, why can't they just update it and make everyone happy, Mine was on 100% this morning when I went to work at 6am, browsed the net played a couple of games etc and mine was still on 82% when I got home, I bought a new battery when I bought mine and it's an 1850 instead of and 1830 which helps a little, but I am happy with the results.

I also just installed [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hl=en which will only work of KK 4.4 and it works great.
today I had to recharge mine so with light usage I got a week out of it I'm very happy now Smiling
upgraded from 1.1.1 with hx8394 display driver, touch screen does not respond even in recovery any solution for this? thanks
i have hx8394 display driver can i flash it or will i have ablack screen?
Hello, my phone has lcd driver IC: 1-lg_hx8394_vdo, will this rom work whith this lcd driver??? thanks...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5