www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: KitKat update just Released ?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello, my phone has lcd driver IC: 1-lg_hx8394_vdo, will this rom work whith this lcd driver??? thanks...
jfcop that is the screen I have and I have installed this rom [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and it is 100% working, better battery life and better gps along with everything else.
Now we just need a version for older displays as mine...
I am planning to sit and see whether I can get it to work adjusting a few things. Will give an update if I get it working.
Have you tried copying your screen driver into the new rom and see if it works, it might be worth ago.
(2014-08-08, 03:06)Jfcop Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, my phone has lcd driver IC: 1-lg_hx8394_vdo, will this rom work whith this lcd driver??? thanks...

I have the same version as yours and installed the ROM from wilsey, the same link given by scrivz69 but mine has a major problem, the touch screen does not work both in recovery and in the android system
It seems to be a kernel related thing, and it's source closed...
Ok mate, I thought it might be worth a shot, hopefully someone will crack it.
Ok, i have tried to figure out my display (driver), but i cant get the info which display i have in my INEW v3.

MTKDROIDTOOL says this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Undecided
(2014-08-13, 23:04)Moglie Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Undecided
Press ROOT button and you will see.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5