www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to get Samsung boot animation on Clone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would like to remove the boot animation that came with my phone and replace it with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 stock animation. I can't seem to find the files anywhere on the internet using Google, can someone help with this?

I have a alps 709_v82_jbl828
*#0066 then press call button. Reboot phone
Tried it but does not work, I think I need the actually files from a phone that has it in order to get it to work.
Check out this thread regarding how to change the boot animation:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
On my s5 clone it was *#0075# worth a shot.
(2014-08-05, 00:28)scrivz69 Wrote: [ -> ]On my s5 clone it was *#0075# worth a shot.

Best way of doing it is manually if you are rooted.

Get 'Root Explorer' and go to /systen/media
Then rename "bootanimation1.zip" to "bootanimation.zip"
and
"shutanimation1.zip" to "shutanimation.zip"

Then go into the "images" folder there and remove "boot_logo" and rename "boot_logo1" to "boot_logo"

and last part rename "bootaudio1.mp3" to "bootaudio.mp3"
(2014-08-05, 00:28)scrivz69 Wrote: [ -> ]On my s5 clone it was *#0075# worth a shot.

This didn't work... it says connection problem or invalid MMI code.

I'm sorry guys but none of these suggestions work for me. I don't think I've asked the right question maybe I should have asked where to find the Factory (samsung galaxy note 3) boot animation for download so that I can load it onto my phone. Because if it is not already on my phone then I don't think any sequence of keystrokes can make it appear, am I right?

Maybe I should also ask for someone to tell me how to verify if I have those files already on my phone or something like that. What do you all think?
If I find the boot animation files for the Original Samsung Note 3 device how can I make it work on my chinese clone N9000?
see post #6 for correct locations of the files.
you need to be rooted to have access.

if you find the required files, place them as @BayChaser has described.
should work fine.
remember to copy your original files somewhere else (eg. SD card) just in case you'll ever need them.
and for anyone coming here from a google search,
check what resolution the original to your phones use please.
Pages: 1 2 3