www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Blackview Crown MTK6592 Firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
good

(2014-08-23, 21:07)rymy Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

OMG Thank you man! With your rom i revived MY PHONE!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
G807_D1_H1_Blackview_V1.0_20140827 | 27/08/2014

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

SP_MDT_exe_v3.1420.00.00(After-Sale_Service_Center)_P

Just wanted to share my work ...

Here are my files:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/22rd2oolg...g1dw5cAPa?dl=0

all based on newest Firmware 27.08.2014....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/22rd2oolg...g1dw5cAPa?dl=0

1. Rootgenius: Frist run the China one .... it says rooted but it doesn't work ... then run english Version ==> Quickroot ! Everything will be fine. Don't forget to uninstall the chinese app

2. Boot.img with init.d support: Flash boot.img with spflash 5:
Open Scatter from Fimware then click an the directory and select my boot.img and best the clavis recovery.img
Download ==> when finished reboot in recovery and install the initd.zip from SD Card.

3. Latest SP Flashtool v5

5. .... More to come
All information can be found on the official website:

G807_D1_H1_Blackview_V1.0_20140702 | 02/07/2014
(2014-09-05, 23:01)TheDeath Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

1. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]: Frist run the China one .... it says rooted but it doesn't work ... then run english Version ==> Quickroot ! Everything will be fine. Don't forget to uninstall the chinese app

Open Scatter from Fimware then click an the directory and select my boot.img and best the clavis recovery.img
Download ==> when finished reboot in recovery and install the initd.zip from SD Card.

5. .... More to come

Thank you for sharing,
Can you make a new dropbox?
and what have you added to the rom?
Greetz,
Anobe
(2014-10-10, 06:33)Anobe Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

1. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]: Frist run the China one .... it says rooted but it doesn't work ... then run english Version ==> Quickroot ! Everything will be fine. Don't forget to uninstall the chinese app

5. .... More to come

Thank you for sharing,
Can you make a new dropbox?
and what have you added to the rom?
Greetz,
Anobe
(2014-08-18, 19:48)proving Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I cant install this rom why is that??
(2014-09-10, 18:49)proving Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I meant on ROM V1.0_20140702
(2014-11-01, 21:17)antekn Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I cant install this rom why is that??
You will need to give more details if you want any sort of answer. What errors are you getting, or if no errors, what's happening?
Pages: 1 2 3