www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Blackview Crown MTK6592 Firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-11-02, 04:29)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I cant install this rom why is that??
You will need to give more details if you want any sort of answer. What errors are you getting, or if no errors, what's happening?

I tried with every version of sp flash tool...every time when I hit the download button and connect USB to phone I can hear sound on pc of plugging and after a second unplugging...with the other two roms I don't have issues...
(2014-11-02, 16:23)antekn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-02, 04:29)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-01, 21:17)antekn Wrote: [ -> ]I cant install this rom why is that??

You will need to give more details if you want any sort of answer. What errors are you getting, or if no errors, what's happening?

I tried with every version of sp flash tool...every time when I hit the download button and connect USB to phone I can hear sound on pc of plugging and after a second unplugging...with the other two roms I don't have issues...
I assume you have removed the battery prior to flashing. Have you tried holding vol+ after plugging USB?

Also, look at the "Fix SP flash problems" tutorial and go through all options there.
(2014-11-02, 17:30)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-02, 16:23)antekn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-02, 04:29)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]You will need to give more details if you want any sort of answer. What errors are you getting, or if no errors, what's happening?

I assume you have removed the battery prior to flashing. Have you tried holding vol+ after plugging USB?

Also, look at the "Fix SP flash problems" tutorial and go through all options there.

'PMT changed for the rom, it must be downloaded' this error pops up
Yes, for this ROM you will need to use download instead of firmware update. The partitions are different than what's on your phone now. You may need to format before download. DO NOT FORGET TO DO AN NVRAM BACKUP. See tutorial section for NVRAM backup before you flash this ROM.
(2014-08-13, 01:37)TheDeath Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I also saw a MIUI based on KitKat and two custom recoveries for it. I hope one of those ROMS will help you to unbrick your phone.
New update from Official BlackView Facebook page:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
After formatting crown with sp flash and loosing IMEI I can't anymore flash custom rom...anyone to help?
Pages: 1 2 3