www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ** Create new Touch or nonTouch CWM-Recovery on MTK-Phones **
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-11-05, 04:18)Louis777 Wrote: [ -> ]@natt
@bovirus
@Peoples with KitKat 4.4.2 or maybe similar!

Hello,

In the between time I received a cheap but beautiful Phone with KitKat 4.4.2.

The Phone is from Doogee - the Voyager2 DG310. It is very fast and has many features build in. For the Price about 59,00 Euro its a nice toy to test many things on KitKat.

First: Carliv Recovery 2.5/v6 works. I forgot, first I make a backup unrootet with SPFlash Tools. Address 0 - Android-Address 3E1800000. Take Read Back and later you can store your Backup with MTK DroidTools -> ROM from Flash Tool...

I root the Doogee with VRoot. Then I installed SuperSu/BusyBox.

With MTK I installed the Port-recovery for Carliv CWM-Recovery. It works but I like to test the new TWRP 2.8.

Start Setup and Install it from PC. It ask some Questions.
After finished it boot in TWRP - It works to.

Remark: The size from TWRP-Recovery and boot.img is each 16.777.216 MB!

Louis777

Hi Louis777,
I try TWRP 2.7.x and worked with flash it manually.
and thankz again for your info.
Cool
(2014-11-05, 06:52)jdell Wrote: [ -> ]is this support mt6572 ubifs file system?

Hello,

in my Android Life I have only one ubifs Phone. I gave this to my sister for foning 3-5 times a week and good.

May be newer ubfs Fone are better - I dont know. If you can changed your Order - do it! Take a emmc based Android Phone Version max. 4.2.2 not KitKat 4.4.x!
Take MT 6582 or 6589 Processor.

If you can do so, you are be happy!!

Greetings

Louis777
I've just tried to create CWM Recovery on my PAP4300DUO MT6575 4.0.3 Androd Phone.

I hve choosed Carliv for my resolution, but it says that recovery suit not foer Phone

[Image: capture1.jpg]
i have xolo one running on lollipop 5.0 mtk 6582 chipset what recovery chose for my phone
Hi i have hisense u939 softbrick without a backup but i am rooted and dont have usb debugging enabled or cwm .Can i use this method?
Not work on my phone. Black screen is instead recovery. A few seconds later phone resets.
Works on grand 2 mt6582
Custom recovery for xillion xone x401. Plis tried all method ... Need help n guidance..
Pages: 1 2 3