www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: To Sniper47 - UPDATE-SuperSU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I think it's not the good section to make this post but I can't MP and mail Sniper47.
You replied on this topic [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and you gave a UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.01.zip.

I can't download the file, it seems no more available.

Anyone or Sniper47 could give back a good link Smiling ?
I don't know if the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.01.zip can work on all of androidphone.
Now, I've a Mijue M680.

I followed [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks.
sorry about that. The file gets stuck in hosting malware loop because it's considered a hacking tool. here is the new link

Download SuperSU 2.14: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

it can work with any phone that has CWM installed. it's not a guarantee though. Gizbeat just wrote some instructions on it in THL forum here.
Oh Yea ! Smiling

Many Thanks for your quick reply Smiling

One more question : this update-superSU is compatible with all phone ?
it can work with any phone that has CWM installed. it's not a guarantee though. Gizbeat just wrote some instructions on it in THL forum here.
Lol, sorry I replied too quickly lol... I saw your response at the end of your message.
I'll try to make the update and after check the Gizbeat's instructions
not your fault. i edited after i posted that first reply... good luck with it. should work out okay if you can boot into the cwm.
It would have been too good... lol
I've an error...
Installation aborted.

I think I have to check the Gizbeat's instructions ?

OMG, I'm F*cking noob lol...
I didnt flash the recovery...

Now, I've rua1 autotCWM v5.5.0.4 for i6.
I choose
- Install zip from sdcard
- Choose zip from sdcard

I do YES on UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip

Here is the log :
Installing : /sdcard/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
E:Can't open /sdcard/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip
(bad)
Installation aborded.
(2014-08-30, 20:43)katz24 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Greetings

Louis777
(2014-08-30, 21:35)Louis777 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Greetings

Louis777

Hello,
when I select my port_CarlivTouch-recovery-2_5-540x960.img, MTK Droid Root & Tools reports to me :
--- ATTENTION! Recovery doesn't suit this phone!
-- installation is skipped!
--- Write of created boot and recovery isn't allowed from the recovery mode. Use SP FlashTool.
--- task is complete ---

I tried with SP Flash Tool but the CWM seems to be BAD.
I put back the old

I tried to install SuperUser with MTK Droid Root & Tools but it failed...
(2014-08-30, 22:16)katz24 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Greetings

Louis777

Hello,
when I select my port_CarlivTouch-recovery-2_5-540x960.img, MTK Droid Root & Tool reports to me :
--- ATTENTION! Recovery doesn't suit this phone!
-- installation is skipped!
--- Write of created boot and recovery isn't allowed from the recovery mode. Use SP FlashTool.
--- task is complete ---

Hi,

First boot your Phone normaly. Not in Recovery mode.
USB-Debugging on!
Then start MTK DroidTool as Admin.
Check use boot.img from Phone!
After this - I think it will be work and create your CWM and boot there.
Then the next Steps are not nessessary.

Take a look in the MTK recovery Folder. If there is a recovery.img created - size under 6144 then you can flash the recovery.img with SPFlash Tools. If there a bootpatched.img inside, you have all you need.

Flash it with SPFlashTools - check only boot- and recovery.img.

Please make before a Backup and use newer Version. Start both Prg as Administrator!!!

Louis777

BTW: Your Phone Model?
Pages: 1 2