www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ** Calculating new EBR1&2 and new Scatter-File Address for Repartitioning **
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ule10

Please take care that EBRTweak 1.1 has inside in the source "EBRTwaek 1.0a"
Hi, I've got no EBR2, EBR1 and MBR files how do I do.
@Louis,

Sir,
I have a Ytone592 ICS 4GB ROM, my scatter file MTK6577 only have EBR1
so whenever i put inside the EBRtweak folder it says EBR2 is missing.
I want to make my internal at least 1GB, can u analyze my attached EBR &
scatter file Sir?
(2014-11-25, 11:05)hardwork07 Wrote: [ -> ]@Louis,

Sir,
I have a Ytone592 ICS 4GB ROM, my scatter file MTK6577 only have EBR1
so whenever i put inside the EBRtweak folder it says EBR2 is missing.
I want to make my internal at least 1GB, can u analyze my attached EBR &
scatter file Sir?
Hello,

you have ICS and a MT6577. I have never tested it, under this constellation. Before you brick your device, let it as it is. I recommended, buy a new one with MT6582/ 89 or 92! Look before to 4.2.2. (not KitKat)

The Doogee Voyager DG310 (with KitKat 4.4.2) has enough Internal Memory and cost about 80-85$.

Best regards

Louis777
[attachment=2024]Good day Luis777 I have a bear tab very hard to root and can't backup properly
I got most of the files from ROM using flash tool the system partition is full and is only 1g the internal storage is supposed to be 8g , any way I'm posting my files compressed cause I can't PM or Email you , any help would be appreciated.
The new EBR was made for 2.5g the problem and confusion is the change on scatter file .
again Thank you.
(2014-11-27, 04:13)netmanny Wrote: [ -> ]Good day Luis777 I have a bear tab very hard to root and can't backup properly
I got most of the files from ROM using flash tool the system partition is full and is only 1g the internal storage is supposed to be 8g , any way I'm posting my files compressed cause I can't PM or Email you , any help would be appreciated.
The new EBR was made for 2.5g the problem and confusion is the change on scatter file .
again Thank you.
Hello netmanny,

I need some Information from you!

Are the EBR's and Scatter your Original Files?
Post please your Block Map from MTK DroidTool.
Your Android Version?
Your Phone Name with RAM & ROM-Size?
You are rootet?
Which Recovery CWM or TWRP you have?

If everything posted and o.k. I create your new EBR's and Scatter!

Greetings

Louis777

(2014-11-24, 23:12)deraman26 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've got no EBR2, EBR1 and MBR files how do I do.
Hello,

install MTK DroidTools v. 2.53 and make a backup. After backup select Prepare Files for FlashTools. In this Folder you will found the EBR's and Scatter File.

You can do this only your Device are rootet!

Greetings

Louis777
Hello sir:
yes the phone is rooted which was hard to do.
The files are original EBR_org and modified by EBRtweak.exe EBR1 and 2
I get the same results on 2.5.2 or 2.5.3
Can't backup sits idle for hours, I can only process ROM from flashtool with some errors but the only thing I see missing is userdata.bin posting that pic too, no matter witch version I use I get the same result. BearTab 7 info on the tab is here:
is actually being reported in storage info 0.98G and 4.62g the rest is on the removable SD card
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
all the other questions are resolve in the images

[attachment=2027][attachment=2029][attachment=2028]
[attachment=2025][attachment=2026]
Also forgot to mention is a Default CWM from factory can't install a costume one
Hello Friends,
I am using MTK 6592 Octacore 1.7GHZ, Kitkat 4.4.2, MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V35.P2, KERNEL VERSION 3.4.67 with 16GB internal Memory. Problem is that though the memory is 16GB but only 1GB is assigned for applications and after installing some applications, phone stops working showing erase internal memory.

Pls guide me as how to increase the application memory from 1GB to say 5GB as more than 12GB is lying empty in the phone.

Rgds
Amit
Hello. Make sure that's not faked memory specs.

You change ebr1 and ebr2 files. You can do manually or with tool. There is a table here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

5.0gb values are already there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8