www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: No.1 P7 rooting and MAC fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Can anyone send me email.apk and exchange.apk from /system/app from an P7 mini ???

Thanks
(2013-06-11, 21:43)jmpita74 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thank you very much yoqueco, but i can't install them .....
I don't know whats wrong ....

Did you synchronize your device with a corporate account ?

I don't know if it's a problem that only affects to me.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Email exchange account solved ....

I've cleaned previous versions of email.apk and exchange.apk, and I've copied this files into System/app, reboot and IT WORKSsss

All my problems solved......
(2013-06-11, 20:30)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]You can try the wifi MAC fix in h7500+ forum to make a static MAC address. MAKE SURE to backup your files first as outlined in the tutorial.

Thanks, I have fixed the mac, but my wifi disconnects every minute, I made a hard reset and still the same, anyone would feel the same?
Did you try the method that i posted?
Hiiiii

I've been trying to root my device but it won't recognize the usb Sad does anyone know which drivers do i need to install? Thanks in advance Smiling
Hi all Guys!!
So which method is very Good to root The no.1p7?!
Any suggestion for change The IOS UI? It's very crappy and with this hardware is better and faster The original android UI!

Thank's in advance
I managed to root following your instructions!
Thank you very much :-)

I removed the Pris app... but there are 4 other chinese apps preinstalled :
- a red icon (music store ?)
- a multi-color clover (chat app ???)
- a superuser kind of pirate-droid
- a rainbow splatter (app store ?)
Can I saflely replace the chinese superuser by another in english ??
I guess the other apps are useless and can be removed without trouble ?

(2013-06-09, 01:30)yoqueco Wrote: [ -> ]I got my NO.1 P7 rooted. Found Romastersetup

You will get a superuser binary in chinese. This is somehow troublesome. Each time you get asked for root privileges, yes answer is the right button.

Be careful: after rooting I realized I got the trojan Android.Pris.
I do not know if this trojan was in my tablet before rooting with Romastersetup.
Anyway, check it out after rooting.
Thank you so much!!!
I've managed to root it Smiling

Any suggestion for the iOS UI? how i can change ???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5