www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [iNew V8] New stock firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The compass don't work with that rom =/
what is the advantage or disadvantage using all 13g as phone storage on build 20140805 vs divided into 2g internal and 12g phone storage of the latest build
my phone with the latest build and after few weeks normal use showing the internal storage error that i can't install any more thing from google play.
thanks
Hi

When I go to flash using SP_MDT_3.1344 i get a checksum error when I click on the start all button can someone tell me where I'm going wrong see attach image with error.
What are you trying to flash? Can't you use sp flash tool instead of MDT?
I think you need to use a checksum generator like the pop up says. Generate Checksum for the ROM first. Here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi for all I have a 12092014 ver inew v8 phone and a friend of mine got a new one with 8102014 ver. I already can confirm that 8102014 has a screen gesture function working which is great to open tasks while screen is off by tapping the screen and applying other taskes using this function.
My question is if any one can or have the new files of the new version 08102014 in order to update????
Thanks
Hi

thanks for the info on the checksum thats sorted but now I have another problem with the flash tool see attachment please help trying to flash my V8
I used SP Flash tools because of this error and I swap the EBR files for 3,5Gb internal storage.
I suggest to try SP Flash tools unless Gizbeat has a solution for this.
(2014-11-27, 04:52)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]I used SP Flash tools because of this error and I swap the EBR files for 3,5Gb internal storage.
I suggest to try SP Flash tools unless Gizbeat has a solution for this.

Thanks but I'm trying to flash the the August Rom as I wish to keep the 16Gb partition and if I flash the phone with SP tools I get a blank screen like others have.

It was suggested I use MDT tool but having these problems.

I have seen a post on another forum saying there is a new ROM dated from October anyone used or got it?
as anybody got the latest firmware to share? there is a newer version to what is available to download at the moment....I think its Oct 2014 build! somebody must have it right?Sad
(2014-11-25, 01:01)98ali Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7