www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [iNew V8] New stock firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have recently flashed to this version however I did not lose my IMEI?

Did you use SP Flash Tools or the SP Multi Port Flash Tool?

Do you have a backup of your NVRAM? If so, I would try to restore this backup using MTK Droid Tool.

I've also read on this forum different methods for restoring IMEI such as using SN Write Tool.

Once post also mentioned restoring a serial number however I've not heard of this before or had to do this.

(2015-01-23, 06:45)kalali Wrote: [ -> ]flashing the newest official rom 20141127 and now both imei invalid. I have to use mobileuncle to recreate both imei for now but every times the phone reset to factory setting then the imei numbers gones. Anyone else have flashed this rom?
Where did you get that last version?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2015-01-24, 04:13)cabalo Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you get that last version?
(2015-01-23, 06:50)inspectaclueso Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and MTK Droid ROOT. and this way is more easy and simple.
no i didn't have backup nnram. i am clueless with the this new phone. i believe i use sp flash tool as instructed. i would like to know if there is a permanent way to get it back without save nvram?
thanks
There is a NVRAM from V8 here... [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

You could try that.

(2015-01-25, 08:34)kalali Wrote: [ -> ]no i didn't have backup nnram. i am clueless with the this new phone. i believe i use sp flash tool as instructed. i would like to know if there is a permanent way to get it back without save nvram?
thanks
yes i download it too but kind of confuse what to do with it. What exactly does it do? i mean do i have to edit something to make it have my original imei before flashing
There is a tutorial link the in the description of that page.

For your reference the link is...

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

The tutorial explains it better than I could.

(2015-01-26, 06:16)kalali Wrote: [ -> ]yes i download it too but kind of confuse what to do with it. What exactly does it do? i mean do i have to edit something to make it have my original imei before flashing
Can anyone help me with this error? It just appears after clicking on start all. Thanks
This is a problem that I had too and I couldn't find a solution so I used SP Flash Tools instead of SP Mediatek tools.
Check at the first pages for more details.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7