www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Flash Tool] SP_MDT Flash Tool for flashing mt6589 mt6592 mt6572 mt6582 mt6595
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I tried downloading this before i posted in the MTK tools section regarding my phone.
Running windows 7 pro 64bit i get an error message:
Error creating object.
Please verify that the Microsoft Data Access Components 2.1 (or later) have been installed correctly.

After doing some searching i could not locate MDAC for my OS.
thank you very much
I'm getting a checksum.ini error when i click on start all on flashtool, any suggestions would be appreciated
I read somewhere that you need to generate a checksum for the ROM then include it in the folder before flashing. Here is the checksum generator executable [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I,ve got error with sp flash tool and show error BROM ERROR : S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (2005), I will flash cross A8T with mtk6573 nand flash... thank for advance...
Added newest version. See changelog in first post. Don't be intimidated by the different style interface.
(2015-07-01, 21:59)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Added newest version. See changelog in first post. Don't be intimidated by the different style interface.
Hi Giz :-)

Probably I'm doing the wrong procedure, but all my scatter files have given me the same message : "incorrect scatter file format !". Instead, with SP Flash Tool v5.1516.00 all my scatter files work well :-(

Regards
(2015-07-01, 23:53)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-01, 21:59)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Added newest version. See changelog in first post. Don't be intimidated by the different style interface.

Probably I'm doing the wrong procedure, but all my scatter files have given me the same message : "incorrect scatter file format !". Instead, with SP Flash Tool v5.1516.00 all my scatter files work well :-(

Regards

Hello Cleopatra Fu Man

I've tested this attached one (Ulefone Be Touch) and it's working fine. Try loading it and see if you get the same error. If not, compare it with the ones you're getting errors from and see what might be different structure wise.
(2015-07-02, 00:17)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-01, 23:53)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards

Hello Cleopatra Fu Man

I've tested this attached one (Ulefone Be Touch) and it's working fine. Try loading it and see if you get the same error. If not, compare it with the ones you're getting errors from and see what might be different structure wise.
Hi Giz !

I didn't want to argue your wisdom ... you have taught me a lot lately ... I must thank you if I was able to write my reviews :-)
Kindly ... Might you try with scatter file attached ?

Regards.
The only difference between yours and mine (other than preloader name) is here (yours is on the left):

[Image: y95VdVs.jpg]

Of course these differences are understandable, but the layout is still the same.

I have tried loading your scatter outside a ROM folder and it loads fine (you can try this and see if you can replicate. Copy the scatter to desktop where there's no ROM and load it from there and see if the same error comes).

It seems this tool has more checks and balances, so if the scatter isn't exactly corresponding with the ROM parts, then it might come with this error.

I'm throwing a guess out that perhaps the addresses or partition sizes may be slightly off.
Pages: 1 2 3 4