www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Flash Tool] SP_MDT Flash Tool for flashing mt6589 mt6592 mt6572 mt6582 mt6595
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hi Giz !

I've done a test with your scatter file ... same message "incorrect scatter file format !" :-(
You're right ... the scatter file that I've sent you is of SpaceRom ... it's a custom rom :-)
But since my scatter is giving you the same error, perhaps it's not a miscalculation issue.

1. Does your ROM have a cache.img? If no, remove then entire SYS18 and try to load the scatter again from within the ROM folder.

2. If still getting the error, try loading them outside the ROM folder.... From desktop or some such.
Hi Giz !

In fact I've done the test simply with scatter file on the desktop ... not in the folder (together to the other files of different typology). I'll try to remove SYS18 ... it isn't urgent ... I've tried the new flash tool only to do a test. I'll update you immediately when I'll do the test.

There's something else going on Cleopatra. They both load fine for me. I'll take another look at it tomorrow.
Preparation of files for FlashTool is impossible
thanks for share, bos..
Hi Guys,

have download the prog and it works.

No issue .

thx to author
I have a 32GB Meizu MX4 M460 device. Device Plug the USB cable completely stopped only by the FTC driver sees .

Spin Flash Tool tried to load it with as I get the following error. How is the solution?

"BROM ERROR : S_AUTH_HANDLE_IS_NOT_READY (5000)

[User] This is a secure Base-band Chip! Please select the authentication file first."
MTK 6595 SCATTER FILE.....ANY PLS GIVE ME.
(2016-10-31, 20:07)GOHAN Wrote: [ -> ]MTK 6595 SCATTER FILE.....ANY PLS GIVE ME.

Scatter files are device specific. You need a scatter for your phone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4