www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: What s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I bought lately the Doogee DG300 and I wasn't satisfied from the phone's function. It was not smooth and fast as I thought even though it really looks like the Galaxy S4.

I thought about buying some other clones:
1)Kingsing s2- LG g2/g3 clones
2)Lenovo a850 *(QUAD CORE)-
3)Lenovo a850+ *(OCTA CORE)-
4)Cubot one- HTC One clone-
4)UMI C1-

What should I buy, where is the cheapest to get those?

[post edited]
The DG300 is not even close to GS4, if you are looking for a cheap 8 core, from reading and talking to owners the cheapest and best is called kingsing T1.
There are better and worse phones, but for the price and power of this phone, can't be beat.
I have one on it's way to me now.
Skip clones altogether. Why people purposely look for clones is beyond me.

On that list, the Lenovo and UMi are your best bets in terms of quality.
Also if you want to stay in the Doogee line, DG550 would be a good phone too big for me, but if 5.5 isn't too big for you, gearbest sells them at the lowest price.
I am looking for some phone in those prices like the phones I mentioned, 5-5.5"
I want something with good camera and the touch to be smooth.
The lenovo has pretty bad camera although the UMI & kingsing is kinda nice
The phones mentioned are good contenders. I'm going to second the recommendation for the Doogee DG550. Our user, Gizbeat, wrote a solid reivew for that phone here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I know you had a bad experience with the DG300, but if you really want to stay in the super-budget range the DG310 has also been a solid contender. It has a quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
From those I mentioned, which one you would take if you were me?
I want it to function good, smooth without delays on touch like the doogee, good battery, good camera and all other basic stuffs.
Between DG310 and DG550, If you need a decent camera, go with DG550.
I mean from those:
1)Kingsing s2- LG g2/g3 clones
2)Lenovo a850 *(QUAD CORE)-
3)Lenovo a850+ *(OCTA CORE)-
4)Cubot one- HTC One clone-
5)UMI C1-

Which would you take?
Does all of those have notification light?
I don't think you can go wrong with 2,3 or 5. If considering battery and price, #2.

Otherwise, it's a tossup between 3/5. Flip a coin in that case. I think if you held a slingshot to my head I'd go with #5.
Pages: 1 2