www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Cherry Mobile amber 2 CWM chipset mtk6582
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now I got recovery-ctr.img file, Flashed it through mobile uncle but still got stock recovery.
ok have internet back up for now.

look at mobileuncle at the recovery-ctr.img MD5 value

it must read
Quote:5d9b6499ead79a594c1cd39b27205d23

2) there is nothing in your reply to indicate you have seen I have editted my previous reply to ask you to test for true root.

please do so.

But in case I lose internet.....reply here please

3) SPECIFICALLY DO THIS

Code:
su
mount -o remount,rw /system
mount | busybox grep /system

and I would like a photo of your result please.

I still believe system is read only.....you may have su but that is not the issue.
It happens to lots of people so don't take it personally

In your last photo where I asked you to do the copy command you refused to use su......so I am not sure if you have true root or not.

And I am not a mind reader. I ask these questions so we can either eliminate true root as an issue or not.

If you pass the true root test.......then I have to try and work out if its my bad CTR.

I am never wrong........giggles

good luck
Sir Aus! Good day! I was convinced that my root access gives less force. I downloaded the latest superuser by chainfire and was able to boot your carliv recovery. Thank you, I put your name and the forum in credits, people iin our group is very thankful with your support. Thanky you.. Anyway, theres a CWMR in our group but still they're using your recovrery. They were oping to have a a TWRP recover.. T.Y again.
great

can I quote your username if I upload it to needrom?

2) whether you do or not....go to your very first post
click on full edit

pulldown and select solved

cheers
well re-looking at the fact that you post on some other forum, I think I am safe to quote you as you don't appear to be sticking around here.

CTR uploaded to here
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
nope, I dont go to other forum besides here. lol. My friends already have cwms and twrp for this device. Thank you so much sir. Been moding my unit now.
Maxi how did you unbricked your cm amber 2,can i have a full backup of your phone??cause mine is bricked and i forgot to make backup ,thanks in advance
hello. do you have a stock rom for cherry mobile amber 2?.
need it ASAP ..thnx
hello
do you have a rom for CM Amber 2?
need it ASAP.thankx
hi, pls. post cherry mobile amber2 cwm recovery..thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4