www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM PORT] Lenovo S920 for Zopo zp950H
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear,

This rom looks gorgeous... but I'm a little french...

Is there a way to add French to this rom... ?

Regards...
(2013-06-08, 23:29)yakelkun Wrote: [ -> ]Dear,

This rom looks gorgeous... but I'm a little french...

Is there a way to add French to this rom... ?

Regards...

Adding a language is not easy.

It may possibly already be part of the firmware, but I'm doubting it. If anyone can check for yakelkun, that would be great.

If not, maybe it's time to learn Android English Smile
First thanks for a lightning speed response !!

English isn't a problem to me but I think I'm going to purchase some more zopo for my relatives... And english will be a problem...

I tought most roms are multilingual, and that for space saving reasons you removed unwanted languages...

I'll cross the fingers aas learning english to a 70+ person will be a real challenge 8^) !!
(2013-06-09, 13:46)yakelkun Wrote: [ -> ]First thanks for a lightning speed response !!

English isn't a problem to me but I think I'm going to purchase some more zopo for my relatives... And english will be a problem...

I tought most roms are multilingual, and that for space saving reasons you removed unwanted languages...

I'll cross the fingers aas learning english to a 70+ person will be a real challenge 8^) !!

Wow, you have a lot of relatives. All 70+ will be getting Android phones?

Most ROMs are multilingual, I'm just not sure about this one. Lenovo has been curiously un-multinational with their Chinese phones, so it wouldn't surprise me to find out this ROM only has English and Chinese.

But I'm not sure. If you have a 800H/950H/7500+ I recommend giving it a try and letting us know. Thumbs Up
Dear,

The phablets are just great for our elders as 5.7 is big for clear viewing. Age isn't a problem if you explain the main functions, in my experience...

I've a zp950+/H.

Too bad premium brands as Lenovo don't create Multi Lingual roms..
(2013-06-09, 16:19)yakelkun Wrote: [ -> ]Dear,

The phablets are just great for our elders as 5.7 is big for clear viewing. Age isn't a problem if you explain the main functions, in my experience...

I've a zp950+/H.

Too bad premium brands as Lenovo don't create Multi Lingual roms..

This ROM might. I suggest you give it a try and let us know.

Also, I didn't know you were referring to age. I thought you meant you had 70+ relatives who wanted Android phones, not 70+ YEARS OLD relatives.

Zopo should get a picture of her/him playing a 3D game on 950H for an advertisement. Thumbs Up
i can't install cwm or twrp i can't found guide for lenovo s920

any help??

plssss..
can anyone send me a pm with a guide pls.
ok i'll try install cwm with flash tool but i can't again.
i have the lenovo s920 if anyone can help or tell me with pm.
thanx.
Ghoul. This is the h7500+/950h/800h forum. Not Lenovo S920 Forum, but the procedure should be the same. Use SP Flash Tool to flash the correct recovery for your phone. If you have more issues, please post your problem in General China Phone.
thanx mate.
where to get the gapps for this ROM?i need the play store app to download apps fro the market,thanks
Pages: 1 2 3