www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM PORT] Lenovo S920 for Zopo zp950H
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-07-16, 17:38)dandyqb Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
starting apps problem, make everything cannot used until it finish. lenovo s920

before it become problem, my android apps missing "contact number", after try posible .apk , my andriod become another problem

where my android missing app for "call out" but still can accept "call in". Smiling i try to Rom and reset factory with full wipe

(factory reset) CWM or TWRP and lenovo_s920_to_gfive_g9_beta2_Lovetz.zip .. but it cannot be reset with the pakage

lenovo_s920_to_gfive_g9_beta2_Lovetz.zip and last the thing i do, i unzip all the lenovo_s920_to_gfive_g9_beta2_Lovetz and save

to sd card, and i install every thing manual one by one... and finally my mission to bring back "contact number" and "call in

out" success. and now i have another problem... one of my starting apps (i don khow which apps) never lunch, and it become every

thing behind cannot be used until it finish loading. this problem make me completely no have idea to solve. i remove the sdcard,

sim card but the problem apps still loading but never stop.

any solution...i thing, maybe any something boot factory reset "boot sdcard" like "boot cd/floppy windos"? kill the apps with

usb?..or any idea
Pages: 1 2 3