www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6582 ROOT & REPARTITION NO PC NEEDED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi there today I explain how I managed to root and partition .y internal memory with NO PC I'll attach the partotion app APKs to this post ...

Root using Framaroot, VRoot or Root Master.
... That will explain how the Chinese root app works but you don't need a PC

Once you've rooted . the 2nd app u just install and then change your internal storage .. The 2nd app is in English so that's how you will know which one u need to look up ...
Attached is a screenshot of my internal memory .. U can go to any size the app will let you
Where does app come from? How are the modifications to ebr1 and ebr2 calculated?

Anyway if apps works this would be a great tool, thanks.
I recently made a post regarding this app, for whatever reason it got deleted, it contained a link to a spanish forum where you can find much more information about the app. The origin of the app is vietnamese. Try google to get there (just enter the name without the .apk).
(2014-10-11, 00:18)tkitts Wrote: [ -> ]Where does app come from? How are the modifications to ebr1 and ebr2 calculated?

Anyway if apps works this would be a great tool, thanks.

Basically after root install the app in the thread then that sliding button will do the rest ... Tell it to reboot it does say into recovery but on mine it took about 10 mins then just restarted as if I just opened it the app deals with sorting the ebr 1&2

(2014-10-11, 10:36)mirandam Wrote: [ -> ]I recently made a post regarding this app, for whatever reason it got deleted, it contained a link to a spanish forum where you can find much more information about the app. The origin of the app is vietnamese. Try google to get there (just enter the name without the .apk).

This app is English and works perfect if you got root
(2014-10-11, 22:06)djmaccaofficial Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] has 9 pages of user experiences and in origin this app is meant for the zopo zp900 also known as the revo max which has a MT6577 cpu.

What I think is no more than right would be to have a word of caution as with all repartitioning schemes and apps, there's no guarantee it will work and users should ALWAYS make a complete and valid backup before trying it.

Worth mentioning also is that in the here published link the information about the app is provided by meteos who we know as the creator of another repartitioning app [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

b.t.w. the app you mention in the OP is the translated version of the original vietnamese.
(2014-10-11, 22:43)mirandam Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] has 9 pages of user experiences and in origin this app is meant for the zopo zp900 also known as the revo max which has a MT6577 cpu.

What I think is no more than right would be to have a word of caution as with all repartitioning schemes and apps, there's no guarantee it will work and users should ALWAYS make a complete and valid backup before trying it.

Worth mentioning also is that in the here published link the information about the app is provided by meteos who we know as the creator of another repartitioning app [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

b.t.w. the app you mention in the OP is the translated version of the original vietnamese.

The app ONLY WORKS for mtk6582 .. That's the only chip I can confirm with works with

(2014-10-12, 17:58)djmaccaofficial Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] has 9 pages of user experiences and in origin this app is meant for the zopo zp900 also known as the revo max which has a MT6577 cpu.

The app ONLY WORKS for mtk6582 .. That's the only chip I can confirm with works with
I can also guarnatee as long as u have root access it will not fail I ain't technical the only reason I've done this thread is because it worked for me .. For reference I have a cubot s208 .. With a mtk6582 chip but it will work on ANY phone with mtk6582 chip
(2014-10-12, 17:58)djmaccaofficial Wrote: [ -> ].....
I can also guarnatee as long as u have root access it will not fail I ain't technical the only reason I've done this thread is because it worked for me .. For reference I have a cubot s208 .. With a mtk6582 chip but it will work on ANY phone with mtk6582 chip

Great, that means that anyone having trouble (like bricked phones, bootloops or messed-up partitions) using the app will be able to send their phone to you and you will be solving their problem.

Wish there were more posters like you.....

ps. I did not post my comments to make you angry, I only have 40+ years of technical experience in the computer business, which have taught me to be very careful about making bold statements. Please consider my remarks as kind suggestions.
(2014-10-13, 00:00)mirandam Wrote: [ -> ]

Great, that means that anyone having trouble (like bricked phones, bootloops or messed-up partitions) using the app will be able to send their phone to you and you will be solving their problem.

ps. I did not post my comments to make you angry, I only have 40+ years of technical experience in the computer business, which have taught me to be very careful about making bold statements. Please consider my remarks as kind suggestions.

All I'm saying is if there chip is the 6582 chip then I have done the root and repartition with no problems with the apps mentioned ... And if it never worked people would have said something by now ... I get what your saying all I'm saying is it defenely worked for me ... When I used it it was for a different phone but upon checking I seen as long as my chip was the mtk6582 it would work .
So this post is just for people who r fearful of bricking to assure them that if there chip is deffo the mtk6582 it will work .. The reason I put this on here is it took me 2 weeks to find the right apps as I don't have a PC .. So I written this for the people who like me weren't technical regarding ebr1&2

(2014-10-13, 00:00)mirandam Wrote: [ -> ]

So as I keep saying it don't matter which phone u have as long as its the mtk6582 chip your good to go .
can I use this in my ZTE V969 ? it has mtk6582.
but I'm confuse. I'm not convinced if this will work.
I google your app and it tells that your app is for mtk657x
Lost It
Pages: 1 2 3 4