www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [VDM ROM] JB 4.2.2 ROM SGS4 - 03/06/2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[VDM ROM] JB 4.2.2 ROM SGS4 - 03/06/2013

Google translated from Vietnamese to English

Code:
rom have the mod style SGS4.
root, remove apps china
add one of Samsung's app
Synthesis and function of the SGS4 HDBK
automatically launch as Lewa,
call blocking, call recording in call settings
titanium, backup & restore in settings
change the battery icon in settings
show 1 wave 2 sim (sim selected black hides)
throughout the entire system, samsung transparent weather widget always
integrate new systems very pro photographed to capture full screen - 12mbx/5mpx - picture of perfection in quality mode over 8MB. 1920x1080 Full HD video recording, take picture while video recording
functions to the default music player JB + viperFX beataudio integrated into the player always
Task manager to only use AutoClear function, because the task manager pops up that makes the machine run more shock.
fc fix keyboard first, to fix hidden while typing
application of the automatic brightness HDBK integrated as normal 1 app installed, the default will automatically adjust the parameters for you, when installing the rom finished just pop up used. if accidentally lost vóc standard parameters can wipe the data recovery will automatically recover the standard parameters.
In build.prop statements other than 4.2.1. I've edited it already, not fiddling ace.
And self-discovery ....... more .....

Download Rom

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
serves in this rom zp950 +? The latest that were posted just fit zp800h .. thank you
Hello noble, this rom does not serve raw in zp950 +, but I changed the file lk.bin here and so I installed it on my zp950 +, very good ROM, very fast and stable, only wifi which has weak signal, another thing I'm using the savior button, wanted to know from you which file to put to work the 3 buttons on the home page?
I rotated the phone zp800h, but I backup option in the menu.
[My Menu]
-reboot system now
-Apply update fromADB
-Apply update from sdcard
-Apply update from cache
-Wipe data / factory reset
-Wipe cache partition
What can I do to protect my BACKUP Options???
Work good on my zp810h.
many thaks
Best ROM I've ever used, just need to put the buttons to zp950 +, for now I'm using with button savior.
(2013-06-04, 22:37)jslima Wrote: [ -> ]Best ROM I've ever used, just need to put the buttons to zp950 +, for now I'm using with button savior.

Hi. There a two opportunities in /system/build.prop:
Make backup of your build.prop before edit!
Edit with ES file explorer or build.prop editor from google play!

Search or add (if not available) line "qemu.hw.mainkeys=0" (0 = value to activate virtual keys)

or second opportunity ...

Search or add (if not available) line "ro.show.navigationbar=yes".

Reboot, now you should have virtual navigation keys Smiling
ok, ChrisX brother, worked just stood coms large virtual buttons, is decreasing? Thanks bro.
Hello brothers, I'm sure that this ROM is one of the best I've tried, but I lack more knowledge to let her round in zp950 +, would like to ask more intelligent in the area you can modify to our zp950 +. Thank you ..
Why I can't go to recovery?
And why I can't download titanium?
This is great rom and I want to stay whit this
So help me please Smiling
Pages: 1 2