www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Doogee Dg550 storage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!

I just purchased this phone and already encountered an annoying problem... I have 1.48Gb of internal storage and 12 gb phone storage. I also have a 16 gb sd card in the phone.

So basically when i went to download an app i got the error that i dont have sufficient space as it seems like the apps are installing on the internal memory whilst the phone memory isn't being used at all...

Is there a way that i can install apps directly to phone storage or else deduct some phone storage and increase internal storage?

*preferably wihout rooting phone as i recently hard bricked my thl w200s
I hear there are apps like SDFix which will allow you to install apps to your phone storage or SD card storage. You do have to be rooted, but I think there are a few people on here who have already rooted the DG550 and can tell you how to do it safely.
(2014-10-29, 05:29)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]I hear there are apps like SDFix which will allow you to install apps to your phone storage or SD card storage.
In android settings you can choose where to install the apps - on memory phone or sd card.
One solution is to use an app mover to move the moveable ones to SD. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hl=en

This will free up some space. You don't need to be rooted.

Also, as @romanticxboy mentions, you can change the install location.

The last solution is to modify your EBR: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Quote:I have 1.48Gb of internal storage and 12 gb phone storage.
Why do not I have a 12GB and I have free 11,55GB?
(2015-03-23, 18:09)romanticxboy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I have 1.48Gb of internal storage and 12 gb phone storage.
Why do not I have a 12GB and I have free 11,55GB?

Sorry, can you explain a little clearer?
In internal memory I have exactly 10.55 GB of free space and not 12GB. Why my internal memory capacity is less?
You mean on the phone storage? or internal storage?

Can you show a screenshot exactly what you mean?

My phone is 8GB ROM but only have 6GB useable. This is because of things in the system like your ROM and dalvik cache etc.
On my Doogee DG550 phone storage has 10,55GB total space. On other Doogee DG550 phone storage has 12GB total space. Why the difference? Why do I have 1.45 GB less phone memory?
Could be many reasons.

The Doogee DG550 has been in production for a long while now and may be using different memory chips and/or different versions of ROMs that allocate storage differently and/or more data in protected areas of storage.

What is your internal storage? Same as the other Doogee DG550?
Pages: 1 2