www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xiaocai G6 problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Smile
I A m french, and, sure, my english is very bad Undecided
But I try...
I have recently bought one phone Xiaocai G6, and I have some problems with him.
I don't find any forum or help about this phone, and I think that is will be very well that you open a new section about him in this forum.I think, unfortunately, that I am not alone with problems with this phone, so we need help !
I can't read many message and solution without your agreement for adhesion.
Thank you by advance.
Kind regards.

Gab
(2013-06-08, 23:51)gabcharles Wrote: [ -> ]Smile
I A m french, and, sure, my english is very bad Undecided
But I try...
I have recently bought one phone Xiaocai G6, and I have some problems with him.
I don't find any forum or help about this phone, and I think that is will be very well that you open a new section about him in this forum.I think, unfortunately, that I am not alone with problems with this phone, so we need help !
I can't read many message and solution without your agreement for adhesion.
Thank you by advance.
Kind regards.

Gab

What are some of the problems you're having?
Hello :-)
Thank you for this section ;-)

In fact, I had problems from the start.
It is sold as compatible with the Play Store of Google. But at the delivery there was no icon in the installed applications.
So I wanted to install, but unable to do so because what is said is not compatible by Google ... I then try to install Chrome with apk via my pc: drivers not found ... I find them, instal Chrome and starts searching: Can not connect to my Google account ... the link "connect" does not work ...
I contact my dealer, which ask information from the manufacturer... Who told him that the initial applications are installed on the phone. But I say that it was not the case on mine ... and when I get a new one if I do not start by uninstalling play store app ... I have other more enjoyable things to do either?
Do other people have had problems with this phone?
Moreover, I find it really beautiful and different that eternal Samsung ... but tastes are not discussed ;-)
it is also very well done and a great value for money.
Please, give your comments, experiences and tips ...
First thing I would do is factory reset the phone (VolUp+Power, wipe data/factory reset)

And/or getting rooted. If you can get rooted, you might be able to install the signed gapps package.

Try the auto-root threads in root,ROM,hack.
Hello.
I have the same problem as "gabcharles". I bought a G6 Xiacoai and does not come preinstalled on google play store. The first thing I did was "factory reset the phone" (VolUp + Power, wipe data / factory reset) then installed "Google installer" (is an installer that has all the google apps, including google play store), but when I install the google play store, get a menseje that says "the application google play store, has stopped" and will not let me continue. apparently the phone has installed the app but when I open it I get the error message.
How I can fix it?
Sorry for my English.
Thank you.
I have the same problems with this phone, Google Play doesn´t work and I am not able to put this phone like compatible with google play.

Please help!
Gmail also doesn´t work.
Have you flashed this gapps package?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&pid=1191#pid1191
Hello.
Another problem I'm having is that the GPS does not work.
I informed the store that sold me the phone, and still have not given me any solution. Should I return the phone now that I'm on time?
Try the GPS working thread.
(2013-06-14, 15:22)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Try the GPS working thread.

Excellent tutorial. I made it and I managed to run the test and works peerfectamente gps, but the navigation apps and maps, do not find my location. Can it be linked to the problem of google play store?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5