www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to build CWM and root Bedove X21 (MTK6577) and other MTK phones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The hardest part of this tutorial is surely the step 1 where you basically need to find a 32-bit Windows PC for it to work.

Instead, I simply follow Step A and Step B from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] then used MTKDroidTools with the created boot.img file to put CWM in. Then, I flashed the patched recovery.img using Mobileuncle Tools and I now have CWM recovery tool.

YMMV though.
(2013-12-18, 00:53)ranpha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] then used MTKDroidTools with the created boot.img file to put CWM in. Then, I flashed the patched recovery.img using Mobileuncle Tools and I now have CWM recovery tool.

YMMV though.

Hello Ranpha,

I use 64-Bit Windows 7. It's no problem with the drivers. Actually the drivers for both tutorials should be the same.

If you have time to make a quick tutorial for the forum on the steps you took to make the CWM, that would be awesome. Thumbs Up
Hi... I already tried it~~ It works fine until Step 4.

I found out there's no copy of the scatter file (renamed as original‐scatter‐filename_PMT.txt) in the backup folder .

Everything else is there.... =.="

Could you please advise where it went wrong?

By the way... I'm using a Green Orange N1 phone~ Thanks~ Smiling
hi.very very tankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks.http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/User-rey69
Finally something that works with Amoi A928W MTK6592
Worked also well with Star N8800 MTK6592 2709_v92_jbla858

The only things I needed were latest versions of SP Flash tools and MTK Droid tools.

Great tutorial, thanks!
On step 4, you are saying "click YES when asked if you want to make CWM recovery automatically".

What can we do if we want to make a TWRP recovery?

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4