www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Looking for info of Unknown Made phone, only stated Model F-G906+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi to all,

Could anyone be kind to tell regards of my android phone.
Need the rom for it as mine was soft-bricked. No backup was made...

Model: F-G 906+

Thanks in advance...
SadSadSad
Hmm. This is tough. A Google search brings up pretty much nothing. Do you have any other specs for your phone? How did it get bricked?
I tried to installed other roms on it then whole file was flashed. Tried using Mtk Droid, Sp Flash but no info I could fetch. Do hope thers a kind soul cud explain of this phone.
(2014-12-03, 04:02)user112233 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to installed other roms on it then whole file was flashed. Tried using Mtk Droid, Sp Flash but no info I could fetch. Do hope thers a kind soul cud explain of this phone.

Could you upload photos of the retail box the phone came in? Maybe you should get some info off of the box and search the web for anything that matches. Visit websites that match the info you searched and look if they have provided more information about the phone (maker, model, chipset etc.).
Apologies bro, I bought it without box. Stated model.. Will upload th images soon..
Chinese phones have generic (very common) designs and I doubt we can identify the phone by its looks. The best option for you is to find the person who sold you the phone and ask them to trace the retail box and give you the information printed on it.

Sorry buddy, I don't know what else I can do to help.
Hey, got a solution for you my gf has the same phone and being that I have background developing android and Microsoft software I happened to create a backup and when I bricked her phone I fixed it... Now you have a soft brick problem or hard brick?
(2015-03-20, 05:27)shadowkid519 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, got a solution for you my gf has the same phone and being that I have background developing android and Microsoft software I happened to create a backup and when I bricked her phone I fixed it... Now you have a soft brick problem or hard brick?

Hi, if you know about this phone and could help unbrick it, then could you help root it? I can't find anything about it online.
(2015-03-20, 05:27)shadowkid519 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, got a solution for you my gf has the same phone and being that I have background developing android and Microsoft software I happened to create a backup and when I bricked her phone I fixed it... Now you have a soft brick problem or hard brick?

Hi, I just saw this post. Youre my only hope! I hard bricked my F-G906+ phone. Do you think I can save it? (please say yes) I hope you still have those files! I cant find the rom anywhere, actually it was soft bricked until I flashed a wrong rom. (It was a F-G906 without the "+") Do you think you kan help me? Thanks in advance.
Can ANYBODY help me? I hard bricked my F-G906. Should I just throw it away or is there hope?
Pages: 1 2 3