www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bricked! No.1P7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2013-06-25, 20:20)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-25, 20:06)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-25, 20:03)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm... Test point method is for unlocking boot loaders. From what I know, it wouldn't help you in this situaton.

I also wonder if you can't get recognized by ADB because you can't pull the battery. Sometimes that's required. It's just a shot in the dark.

So it's impossible to try something..... Strange......... :S
Well you seem to be hard bricked. Not many options at that point other than formatting EMMC with RIFF.

As I alluded to, the only other option might be to open your phone and disconnect the battery for a second, then reconnect and see if you can get recognized on your PC. I don't hold much hope this will work, I'm just making a shot in the dark.

You should be able to find a RIFF box owner in your country on XDA.

I hope your problem gets worked out.

any tips for open this minipad?
(2013-06-25, 20:34)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]any tips for open this minipad?
Do it carefully. You'll need a mini screw driver. If you can find a guitar pick, that may help.

Here is a video that may help with the basics.

Remember, I don't have much hope of this working. It's just something else to try to troubleshoot. Good luck.
(2013-06-25, 21:05)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-25, 20:34)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]any tips for open this minipad?
Do it carefully. You'll need a mini screw driver. If you can find a guitar pick, that may help.

Here is a video that may help with the basics.

Remember, I don't have much hope of this working. It's just something else to try to troubleshoot. Good luck.

Thank you!
Ok.

I've open it...... Hard work so i scratched the screen... :S

Anyway pulling a bit the battery it's started..... Crap....... Hardwork to rebuilding it together.....

despite the damage is powered up ... now does not read the sim more but at least it booted, I'll see if it is a software or hardware damage.

Now how i can check if i have CWM... ?

for the end of this story you can see
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Okay. Excellent you got it working again. Boot into recovery with 'quick boot' from Play or hold volUp and then press power and hold them together until it goes into recovery.

Hmm... It's not reading the SIM? Is it returning an error or just no signal.
(2013-06-26, 03:11)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Excellent you got it working again. Boot into recovery with 'quick boot' from Play or hold volUp and then press power and hold them together until it goes into recovery.

Hmm... It's not reading the SIM? Is it returning an error or just no signal.

"No sim card"
Hope to not have broken the SIM reader
I bought the same model.

Used for 1 week and now faulty.

The External SD Card that they put inside somehow not detected.
Not sure also whether the SD Card can be replace.
Maybe you can help to check whether they soldered the SD CARD or they just hide the SD Card slot.

I press (Down + Home) and power on. The Clockwork recovery menu come out but in damn chinese wording that i don't understand.

SETTING ==> STORAGE
I can see this menu grey out

SD CARD
------------------------
Mount SD Card
Insert an SD card for mounting.
(2013-07-02, 12:16)korjing Wrote: [ -> ]I bought the same model.

Used for 1 week and now faulty.

The External SD Card that they put inside somehow not detected.
Not sure also whether the SD Card can be replace.
Maybe you can help to check whether they soldered the SD CARD or they just hide the SD Card slot.

I press (Down + Home) and power on. The Clockwork recovery menu come out but in damn chinese wording that i don't understand.

SETTING ==> STORAGE
I can see this menu grey out

SD CARD
------------------------
Mount SD Card
Insert an SD card for mounting.

i managed to put CWM in english but i don't recommend to you because i had to open it to put off battery... Bad thing... i had scratched the glass... Sad

Anyway... when i opened it I saw the SD card is near the battery and u can change it as you want...
I have to open it another time to fix the SIM card problem... hoping that it isn't broken, if u can wait some day, perhaps next week i can make some photo of the inside.
I recommend to you buy a iphone opening kit.... so you don't broke the glasses.
(2013-07-03, 03:42)newlife229 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])

Notes: not sure also about CWM on this new firmware. I'm retarded Crying

Here is the link where i downloaded the new firmware.
Credit to them, not to me.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&page=4.
today I used spf tool and when do firmware upgrade (original firmware file like as usual which I used) suddenly stuck then my device is recognized as "unknown device", it won't turn it on again, every time connects to computer, it will show as "unknown device", does anyone here has the same experience and success to fix it?

Thanks in advanced
Pages: 1 2 3 4