www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inew v3 plus problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

My INEW v3 PLUS octa core has a small problem. When connecting it to a laptop the laptop formatted the phone. It lost everything, but more importantly.. android wont start anymore. The bootloader gets stuck at the INEW start screen. How can i fix this? I seriously have no idea. ANy ideas?
A very strange issue. What were you trying to do? Really the PC auto-formatting the phone isn't possible unless you go through a specific set of steps (eg, manually formatting with SP Flash Tools etc...).

Regardless, you can try flashing the stock ROM back onto your phone. See the tutorials section for how to flash.
Well it wasnt me, my girlfriend did it. Her laptop is, well.. to say the least, doing strange things. We aren't really sure what happend, she walked back saw him formatting the phone and now it wont start anymore. I dont have a stock rom. Only some custom roms. I can get in recovery mode, but most options dont work. The phone seems a little bricked... strange right?
This simply isn't possible. For the computer to just format the phone. You would need to start special software and connect with the phone turned off with specific drivers installed to do it.

Anyways, regardless of what happened... Your next step is to install a ROM for your phone. See tutorials section how to install CWM/ROM
Here is stock ROM for v04 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] but it doenst have preloader
this is the preloader for a v06 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] they said it will work with v04 but only try it if the first one doesnt work...
and here is stock for v07 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I thank you both for helping. Strange if that isn't possible then i don't know what happend.. I will try this and get back to you, for now thanks a lot! You have been great.

Sadly flashing did not work, sp tools does not recognise the phone. Neither does my laptop or tablet.

so far no results.. I can not get it to work.
Did you install the right drivers on your pc? you have to install them correctly...try these [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
and also look here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] it might help you
try pressing the hard buttons while you flash. it helps many
Yes i did, but there is nothing left on the phone. IT is completely wiped clean.. i seriously don't understand how.
Maybe antivirus app on your PC make problems., or PC protection system try automatic fix (formating) your device. Did you get some message after conecting your device on PC (e.g. "problem with USB device... Try to fix") ?
But inew phones are known to be unbrickable...
Please make sure the drivers are installed correctly. Use the usbdeview program to see if the PC already has drivers and maybe it interferes with the correct ones. So now you need to remove the excess....
Pages: 1 2