www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need files to restore NVRAM on Cubot X9! Please Help me!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! Need files NVRAM database and .ini file to restore nvram on my Cubot X9 (MT6592)

Please Help Me!!!

Thank you!
hi, welcome to chinaphonearena.

Are you having problems with your network? If you have invalid IMEI, you can try this method [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I have tried this! But it dont Help!
MobileUncle tools don't work with the X9 to set IMEI. But if you're rooted, MTK Droid tools *does* work.

I've got an X9, so if you're not rooted, I can back up my NVRAM for you.
My Phone is rooted and i have tried with MTK Droid Tools but it dont help anything! Please can you send my a NVRAM Backup and a Rom backup from you?
That can help my to fix my phone!

Thank you very very much for your help!!!!

Greetings

Daniel
Wow, you must have really broken things if MTK Droid Tools can't reset your IMEI. Smiling I'll create an NVRAM backup for you today, and a ROM backup as well. Just need to go and find out how to do that.
Hi, WearySky. Thanks a bunch for helping out Smiling
In case you haven't found the guides, here is a link for a full ROM backup using Droid tools. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
For an NVRAM backup, see this tutorial [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Inth1901, don't forget to change your imei number after restoring WearySky's backup. See the link in post#2 for that Smiling

Thanks again, WearySky
Ahh, thanks for the tips! Question - I don't exactly want to be offering a full ROM backup including all my app data. I'm guessing Droid tools does a complete backup of *everything*?

Here's the NVRAM backup (man, that thing compresses up SMALL):

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Right i can see that is to concern...I think its OK if you don't send user data and cache. It will be blank because the scatter is there and he can get the right format. But I'm not sure....maybe someone else can confirm?

But if it needs to be sent also. Ask him to do a factory reset immediately.
I'm just going to do an sp flash tools backup of everything except cache and userdata (and preloader, I guess)
Pages: 1 2