www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Boot Loop on MT6575 Baoxue help pls..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi @dwsdfdwdw . Welcome to CPA.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your tablet. That's never fun at all.

For your own safety and security I snipped the IMEI numbers out of your post above.

The reason @Cleopatra is trying so hard to find out the model of your tablet (besides the fact that she's ridiculously helpful to everyone here) is so she can go out and search for any kind of relevant firmware for your device. The more information you can provide, the better.

You have to understand that we are just a community here. We don't have any magical repository of firmware images. We just try to help one another find the right stuff out there so we can all progress forward together.

Any information you can provide regarding your tablet will help. ANYTHING.

Also, even though you're stuck in bootloop, if you can I still urge you to make a backup of your device, right now, as it is.

One of the many unfortunate problems with clones is that real firmware is hard to find. Try contacting the vendor who sold you the device to see if they can help. If not, then we begin searching for the closest thing we can find that's helpful. As an absolute last-step worst-case scenario, you'll end up flashing any kind of image that seems like it's remotely close to your device and hoping it works. Once it does, you might end up making a hybrid firmware from that image plus your backup.

I know this sounds like a pain. Frankly, it kind of is.

What were you using to change the font on your device? Was this in normal settings, or were you using something like Xposed Installer?
im sorry to bother you madame but in advanced thank you very much I really appreciate your help... madame..

but please madame cleopatra... help me..

Yes. Sir ... thank you very much .. I really appreciate the help of everyone here esp. M. Cleopatra... shes so helpful .. and now you're here.. thank you for your concerns Sir... I'm using iFONT apk . when i open the apps and choose font .. theres a popup message that my tablet will reboot and i chose OK..

before that happenned(choosing font), i move some .TTF fils to a certain folder named "zitijuana" i think... sorry to forgot sir..

Yes. Sir ... thank you very much .. I really appreciate the help of everyone here esp. M. Cleopatra... shes so helpful .. and now you're here.. thank you for your concerns Sir... I'm using iFONT apk . when i open the apps and choose font .. theres a popup message that my tablet will reboot and i chose OK..

before that happenned(choosing font), i move some .TTF fils to a certain folder named "zitijuana" i think... sorry to forgot sir..

i tried and any alternatives .. but nothing solves the problem... and goto net .. and discovered the ChinaPhone Arena .. and meet Madame Cleopatra... I never regret that i joined this site sir thank you very much... for welcoming me... i'll try to help too to others .. im currently browsing now the problems of the other members here, and analyzing if i can help them ... too ... thank sir
I'm already trying to help you ... but it isn't so simple to find the proper firmware for your clone ... I'm going crazy ... believe me. Please try again to enter into Recovery Mode.
At first, install the proper ADB driver from here (I suggest you to install the universal driver inside the pack):

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, download and install MTK Droid Tool from here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Connect your device with usb and press ROOT and REBOOT (in recovery mode) buttons only. I'm not sure that MTK Droid Tool will solve your problem ... but try it.
When you'll enter into Recovery Mode (miracles ... sometimes they happen) ... make a Factory Reset.
Thanks. i'll try... cou could stop bothering yourself madame ... maybe i give up on this...
Don't give up please ... to find the proper firmware for your device is a dare for me !
Have you installed the ADB driver ?
Have you tried MTK Droid Tool ?
If MTK Droid Tool doesn't works ... try again SRS One Click (after install ADB Driver).
I can't believe that you aren't able to enter into Recovery Mode.
Try again ... and again ... and again.
I would rather die than raise the white flag :-)
madame do you have at least firmware of MT6575 with emmc flash of any tablets??
I prefer "At Last " by Etta James rather than "at least" ... I've found the firmware for every Samsung clone ... but your clone WAS lost ... I have said "WAS lost" because MAYBE ... AT LAST ... I've found it :-)
I'm trying to understand it ... and I'm uploading it ... and soon I'll give you the link.
However ... I've written "MAYBE" I've found it ... be patient please.
Oh thank You Very Much for not giving up on me... Smiling thank you very much .. ok madame i will wait it. just like what Sir Moderator said... you're very helpful thank you... can i ask if the firmware you've found can be flashed within the Sp flash tool.. please i need further reply from you madame.. Smiling thank you....
Don't count your chickens before they've hatched ! I've written that MAYBE I've found the firmware. I'm not sure that it is the proper firmware for your device. It will be a difficult process to flash it because you can't use SP Flash Tool. However, try again SRS One Click to enter in Recovery Mode and do a factory reset ... please.
I have a a mtk clone the model is N9000 with android 4.2 but don´t start, only show the android logo, can´t factory reset with the Power & Volume Up (or Down) buttons simultaneously, what can I do? please help me, thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4