www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Boot Loop on MT6575 Baoxue help pls..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hello Dear Cleopatra, yes is star N9000 I USED ALL PROGRAMS THAT YOU SAY AN NOTHING CHANGE, THE CELLPHONE IS NOT RECOGNIZE BY MY PC I HAVE WINDOWS 7, WHAT MORE CAN I DO?
This is my Device manager on my Windows 7 :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

You should have the same "Android Composite ADB Interface" into your Device Manager.
Try my ADB drivers pack too (I suggest you the first folder inside package called "android driver win7_8" (I have installed same driver on my pc) " :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

HOW TO :

Right click and select Update Device Driver Software.
Select Browse my computer for driver software.
Select Let me pick from a list of drivers installed on my computer.
Select Show all and click next.
Click Have Disk, then Browse.
Go to your extracted folder and go into it, until a file called android_winusb.inf is there. Double click that.
Click OK and then Next (If it says not signed, just click next anyway).
Wait and if it says not signed, click install drivers anyway.

IF the folder "android driver win7_8" doesn't works ... try "MTK65xx_USB_VCOM_Drivers_XP-Vista-Windows7_1.1.23" inside my package.
thaks, Ms. I think tha this cellphone have circuit short in the main board because, show android logo intermittently, as if it is set on and then go off
Have you already tried to change your usb cable or usb port (into your pc) ?
I did all that you say me and nothing change
it show android logo intermittently ?
In that case, probably it is a hardware failure or bootloop.
But if you aren't able to connect your device to your pc via usb or start it into Recovery Mode ... I can't help you.
Desolated :-(
thanks for your help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4