www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Pipo W3f Review, Unboxing, Comparison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Hey guys, here is my unboxing video of the Pipo W3f, I'll be posting a comparison video between the W3f and the Chuwi Vi10 soon as well as my full review. Stay tuned!
Hello. man. I have this tablet on the way as well. Decided to go with the higher-res for productivity (as opposed to Chuwi vi8).

Just a guess, but maybe the tablet hadn't booted Android right away because was still shutting down Windows?

Curious about a battery life difference between the two, if any.

Yes, my comparison video compares the W3f to the Vi10. And the tablet didn't actually finish switching to Android, my camera's battery was low so I stopped it.
(2015-06-17, 20:40)zijin_cheng Wrote: [ -> ]And the tablet didn't actually finish switching to Android

Okay. Did you get this issue fixed? Able to switch to Android within Windows? Or need to shut down first.

NM: Just saw the video. That's a shame the Pipo can't be charged via USB. Strange decision.

(2015-06-17, 21:11)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-17, 20:40)zijin_cheng Wrote: [ -> ]And the tablet didn't actually finish switching to Android

Okay. Did you get this issue fixed? Able to switch to Android within Windows? Or need to shut down first.

NM: Just saw the video. That's a shame the Pipo can't be charged via USB. Strange decision.

Yeah they simply didn't install the OS switcher software in Windows.
Quick story. Every since I saw @zijin_cheng 's review of the Chuwi Vi10 I've been talking about and considering one. I saw a few other tablet reviewers on YouTube about it but NONE of them are as good as zijin's. For real. Way to go, man.

Today, I just saw the Pipo W3F on sale at Gearbest. It had a better screen resolution than the Chuwi Vi10, so I thought it was going to be the new winner. After poking through some online reviews and videos, I looked to see specifically if someone had done a comparison of the two.

And BAM! Here we are, back at home, checking out these videos again. Thanks for doing what you do, man. And thanks for doing such a good job at it.

Also, FYI, regarding battery life.... on Gearbest's site as you showed in your video the Pipo is claimed to have an 8000 mAh battery. However, in the product discussion area, Gearbest says the actual battery size is only 3900 mAh. I'm still not sure which is correct. Just thought you should know.

Cheers, gentlemen!
(2015-06-23, 05:56)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Quick story. Every since I saw @zijin_cheng 's review of the Chuwi Vi10 I've been talking about and considering one. I saw a few other tablet reviewers on YouTube about it but NONE of them are as good as zijin's. For real. Way to go, man.

Today, I just saw the Pipo W3F on sale at Gearbest. It had a better screen resolution than the Chuwi Vi10, so I thought it was going to be the new winner. After poking through some online reviews and videos, I looked to see specifically if someone had done a comparison of the two.

And BAM! Here we are, back at home, checking out these videos again. Thanks for doing what you do, man. And thanks for doing such a good job at it.

Also, FYI, regarding battery life.... on Gearbest's site as you showed in your video the Pipo is claimed to have an 8000 mAh battery. However, in the product discussion area, Gearbest says the actual battery size is only 3900 mAh. I'm still not sure which is correct. Just thought you should know.

Cheers, gentlemen!

Wow thanks for the encouragement, I also very much appreciate being allowed to post my videos on this website.

Gearbest's website is wrong, the Pipo has a 7800mAh battery I believe.
Did you ever figure how to switch between Windows and Android?
Have just received this tablet. Only used for a couple of hours, but based on my use so far, I'm impressed. PhotoShop CS6 boots in 13 seconds. I got this tablet for work and it should easily meet my requirements.

Screen looks good. Love the mega-dim. Power button pressed to Windows Desktop takes 20 seconds. Chrome takes 3-5 seconds to open. Websites render smoothly and quickly. Maybe not as quick as some may be used to on a full powered modern PC with SSD, but overall seems quite responsive.

Gearbest showing a very good price on this tablet now $148 shipped.
So much temptation.
I didn't sleep so well last night.
My decision-making capabilities are diminished.
I'm probably going to order one of these two tablet+keyboards today.
Pages: 1 2 3