www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew I6000 MTK6589T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2013-08-01, 03:15)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-01, 01:19)somefinn Wrote: [ -> ]What score would you givebthe phone out of 10?

well, stevenma61 is a big fan of this phone, I wouldn't trust him Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Worse, he convinced me to order one, although I highly doubt I will ever receive it.

I will say 8 out of 10,
the bads
1 - the weight of the phone is a bit heavy. I will say around 250 to 275 g.
2 - the blueish screen at the bottom of the screen. (hopefully can be solve by software)

the goods (out of 10)
screen appearance = 9
battery = 7 ( definitely can last for 1 day's fairly full usage)
size = 9 ( for people who like big screen, it is acceptable to see people holding this phone to talk, once u have more people doing this)
performance = 7
phone appearance = 8

u said it get it for 233 with shipped.
I guest u have 1 gb ram, 16 gb rom and take 30-40 days to reach u

for 2 gb n 32 gb version. I just read the 91firefly's forum, they r still waiting for the the factory stock to arrive.

if u said 233 for 2gb version, I am quite doubtful that u will receive it.
Or may be u will receive in 4 months time.
(2013-08-01, 12:36)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]u said it get it for 233 with shipped.

for 2 gb n 32 gb version. I just read the 91firefly's forum, they r still waiting for the the factory stock to arrive.

no, $233 for 1GB/16GB version. Most probably will never arrive anyway, and I'll go thru way too familiar pattern with Aliexpress sellers:
- make an order;
- wait several days until aliexpress verifies your payment and seller is obligated to ship;
- get a fake shipping number, which china post knows nothing about;
- wait a week or so;
- open a dispute;
- wait another week until aliexpress processes refund.

why those sellers do such thing is beyond my understanding.
Www.dx.com are reliable and have the 1gb version. Ill wait until the 2gb version is more readily available before ordering. Anyone know other good site that stocks the 2gb version?
I ordered my 2gb ram/32gb rom i6000 from aliexpress (vendor YiYaTe MID Technology Co., Ltd.) last week, got it yesterday via DHL. it's an extremely nice phone. i hope it will have good 3rd party rom support eventually.

i am coming from a zopo zp900 (5.3 inch). the i6000 is very noticeably bigger and heavier, but after 2 days of use i am already used to it, and i do not regret getting such a big phone. i love it, especially the beautiful screen.
(2013-08-01, 12:36)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-01, 03:15)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-01, 01:19)somefinn Wrote: [ -> ]What score would you givebthe phone out of 10?

well, stevenma61 is a big fan of this phone, I wouldn't trust him Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Worse, he convinced me to order one, although I highly doubt I will ever receive it.

I will say 8 out of 10,
the bads
1 - the weight of the phone is a bit heavy. I will say around 250 to 275 g.
2 - the blueish screen at the bottom of the screen. (hopefully can be solve by software)

the goods (out of 10)
screen appearance = 9
battery = 7 ( definitely can last for 1 day's fairly full usage)
size = 9 ( for people who like big screen, it is acceptable to see people holding this phone to talk, once u have more people doing this)
performance = 7
phone appearance = 8

u said it get it for 233 with shipped.

(2013-08-02, 06:15)bertmansk Wrote: [ -> ]I ordered my 2gb ram/32gb rom i6000 from aliexpress (vendor YiYaTe MID Technology Co., Ltd.) last week, got it yesterday via DHL. it's an extremely nice phone. i hope it will have good 3rd party rom support eventually.

i am coming from a zopo zp900 (5.3 inch). the i6000 is very noticeably bigger and heavier, but after 2 days of use i am already used to it, and i do not regret getting such a big phone. i love it, especially the beautiful screen.

Dx just got the 2gb version. I ordered one. Sure why not.
(2013-08-02, 06:15)bertmansk Wrote: [ -> ]I ordered my 2gb ram/32gb rom i6000 from aliexpress (vendor YiYaTe MID Technology Co., Ltd.) last week, got it yesterday via DHL. it's an extremely nice phone. i hope it will have good 3rd party rom support eventually.

If we have enough interest, we can make a forum for it. Looking forward to owner's reviews and some pictures from it's camera in the picture forum
(2013-08-02, 06:22)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]If we have enough interest, we can make a forum for it. Looking forward to owner's reviews and some pictures from it's camera in the picture forum

I really like this huge, nice phone.

I hope I'll get my "poor man" $233 1GB 16GB one.

If not, I'll try to find another seller w/reasonable price.

Just sold my Nexus 4 and Note II, have funds, will travelBig Grin
i use inew i6000 phone now.
it is very beautiful with big bright display.
nice for read and play game or working in web browser.
you will love it.

i order 2gb ram with 32 gb rom but no have phone now then i buy 1 gb ram + 16 gb rom.
it is very excellent i think.
better than note1, note2.
(2013-08-06, 00:06)sak07 Wrote: [ -> ]i use inew i6000 phone now.
it is very beautiful with big bright display.
nice for read and play game or working in web browser.
you will love it.

i order 2gb ram with 32 gb rom but no have phone now then i buy 1 gb ram + 16 gb rom.
it is very excellent i think.
better than note1, note2.

I am sure I would love this phone.

Except my aliexpress seller lives up to the common reputation of the aliexpress sellers.
Supposedly shipped on July 31. Gave a tracking number which can't be tracked on China Mail website.
Does not answer the question whether he actually shipped.
Somehow I am not surprised.
Oh well.
Back to the drawing board Smiling
no worries,

I bought two phones from Aliexpress, each time they gave me two tracking numbers, i am not too sure why.

I think this is the scenario

first they ship from china mainland to Hong kong,and they wil give u the first tracking number, so we can never track it on line, then when they process in hong kong, then they will give u another tracking number, this time, u can track it on line.

so sit back and relax, no worries, u will get your second trackig number 2-3 days after u recieved the first tracking number

Add:
we r quite lucky, because it is compatible to firefly V65, i had flash around 10 ROMS already. And the forum from V65 are quite strong and active (but in chinese)

The GPS r working so fast, it can get the satellite in seconds, if we get the right procedure.

the signal are OK, but for my area, the GSM1800 is not so good, i have to modify the attenna a little bit. CoolCool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7