www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew I6000 MTK6589T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I received my i6000 and it rocks!!! So does DHL... it left Hong Kong on Saturday and was delivered to Canton, Ohio, USA at 4pm today (Monday); that's what I call global express shipping. As this is my first Android product, I won't be able to properly put it through all the paces yet. The features and performance is quite impressive though, but the display is just so #$%^&... Wow!!! DroolBig GrinDroolBig Grin
I'm sure flaws will be located, as with all things, but after many years of using Windows, Blackberry and IOS technologies... this rates high. Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
(2013-08-13, 09:43)pufferaway Wrote: [ -> ]I received my i6000 and it rocks!!! So does DHL... it left Hong Kong on Saturday and was delivered to Canton, Ohio, USA at 4pm today (Monday); that's what I call global express shipping. As this is my first Android product, I won't be able to properly put it through all the paces yet. The features and performance is quite impressive though, but the display is just so #$%^&... Wow!!! DroolBig GrinDroolBig Grin
I'm sure flaws will be located, as with all things, but after many years of using Windows, Blackberry and IOS technologies... this rates high. Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

welcome to inew 6000 club
CoolBig Grin
(2013-08-13, 09:43)pufferaway Wrote: [ -> ]I received my i6000 and it rocks!!! So does DHL... it left Hong Kong on Saturday and was delivered to Canton, Ohio, USA at 4pm today (Monday); that's what I call global express shipping. As this is my first Android product, I won't be able to properly put it through all the paces yet. The features and performance is quite impressive though, but the display is just so #$%^&... Wow!!! DroolBig GrinDroolBig Grin

Congratulations!

..and my saga continues..dx asked me to send them a picture of my cc for the payment verification, so I did.. next day someone in Georgia is using my cc in the Builders store for $500..needless to say I cancel the cc.

I am not supposed to get this phone, me thinks..

BTW your ali guy raised the price to $331.
(2013-08-13, 09:59)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations!

..and my saga continues..dx asked me to send them a picture of my cc for the payment verification, so I did.. next day someone in Georgia is using my cc in the Builders store for $500..needless to say I cancel the cc.

Man, that is just crap!!! So sorry for your headaches.

They did get rid of the $304 deal, but have several deal variations around $315 now.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/iNew-i600...45814.html

The primary company is Topfar Industrial (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. and they also have several direct sales sites if preferable:

http://www.china24shop.com/inew-i6000-65...-1534.html

http://www.oklot.com/inew-i6000-65-inch-...4o6811kmt5

I believe they are trustworthy... not flawless, but trustworthy.
(2013-08-13, 09:59)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations!

Man... I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. Last year Ali had me do the whole scan my ID/CC's stuff too, thankfully none of it got stolen or anything.

The guy I bought mine from also raised his price. I paid 319 + 28 for DHL shipping, now he wants 349 + shipping. Glad I pre-ordered it when I did...

Once again, good luck. Maybe you wanna check out that new 6" Zopo that came out/is coming out? Honestly if I knew that was coming out this month, I would have waited...

Oh BTW thanks for that camera app, I'm copying it to the phone right now.
(2013-08-14, 01:23)bertmansk Wrote: [ -> ]Man... I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. Last year Ali had me do the whole scan my ID/CC's stuff too, thankfully none of it got stolen or anything.

The guy I bought mine from also raised his price. I paid 319 + 28 for DHL shipping, now he wants 349 + shipping. Glad I pre-ordered it when I did...

Once again, good luck. Maybe you wanna check out that new 6" Zopo that came out/is coming out? Honestly if I knew that was coming out this month, I would have waited...

Oh BTW thanks for that camera app, I'm copying it to the phone right now.

supply/demand I think. actually all the sellers raised prices on i6000 lately.

Let me know how do you like this camera app.

As for Zoppo, it's nice but 6" instead of 6.5". This is critical for me. I have 5.8" and 5.7" phones /actually the second, B6000, is still in transit/. I wanna replace / sell my 7" tablets, Samsung Galaxy and HTC View. Had Zoppo had 6.5", I'd get it.
My I6000 finally got shipped from DX.com!
Oh Joy!
I had a chat w/them yesterday and I told them that unless they ship it really soon I am cancelling the order. Guess they got the message. Tracking number from HK was assigned. So, couple more weeks..
(2013-08-16, 09:52)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]My I6000 finally got shipped from DX.com!
Oh Joy!
I had a chat w/them yesterday and I told them that unless they ship it really soon I am cancelling the order. Guess they got the message. Tracking number from HK was assigned. So, couple more weeks..

That's great... hope all flows flawlessly from this point!
(2013-08-17, 03:11)pufferaway Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-16, 09:52)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]My I6000 finally got shipped from DX.com!
Oh Joy!

The item (RT15XXXXXHK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 21-Aug-2013...SmileSmile
(2013-08-21, 22:07)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-17, 03:11)pufferaway Wrote: [ -> ]
Oh Joy!

The item (RT15XXXXXHK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 21-Aug-2013...SmileSmile

...аnd now it is in New Jersey. Obviously it is the shortest route from Hong Kong to California..Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7