www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew I6000 MTK6589T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2013-09-24, 21:31)wowor Wrote: [ -> ]Just joined the i6000 club and running stock firmware and only getting 2g data. Which Sim slot is 1 and which is 2? I'm on T-Mobile and using the standard size Sim slot.

Also. Any links to get my phone rooted? I was going to flash the Iocean7 rom but is there a better choice ROM to use? Any i6000 guides?

Lastly, I did find do that it it hard to hear in phone calls. Anyone else have this issue?
Link to rooting software I used: http://chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thread-Cool-root

Changing the firmware will not change 3G connection, as that's a hardware limitation. I don't know if Bert has thoroughly tested the dual sim WCDMA function, but I have read elsewhere that both SIM slots work...only one will provide WCDMA at a given time though. I don't have the need for 2nd card, so I can't confirm or deny.
As far as T-Mobile goes, I don't know of anyone who has successful 3G... there are reports of AT&T working in areas where 850 is available, but it's not where I live so I have no way to confirm.
hi,
my name is Maurizio, I write from Italy, I have purchased my INew i6000 2gb/32gb, great phone, marvelous, onlyhave a problem with camera and gps
so I rooted the phone and installed the rom FireflyV65-Samsung-0731, I resolved the camera problem, but the gps don’t work!
I try also other apps to fix gps but nothing.
have you a solution?
sorry for my bad english and thanks for your reply.
maurizio
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7