www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Trying to root or fix my galaxy s4 clone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2013-09-05, 09:30)rechiehilario Wrote: [ -> ]Finally i solved this problem regarding to "mobile networks available" cant detect signal, cant send/text messages issue, simply dial this number in your phone

Step 1.After phone power on dial *#*#3646633#*#* .

Step 2.A menu will appear on screen , then select GPRS.

Step 3.to change imei 1 select 1ST PDP and input new imei and select ok.

Step 4.After this action in order first select "Attached" , second select "Deattached" and all will be done.

P.S. if need to change second imei just follow the same steps, only the diffrence is on step 4 select 2ND PDP and thats it.

I hope it helps..it works on my phone galaxy s4

thanks for the share but itried this and when i got to press the "ATTACHED" button it says failed. then i tried "DETACHED" and it went successful..but haven't fix the problem of not having a signal..i did a factory reset before i got the no signal problem.can you help me or is there any method i can do..thanks again..
I just tried the imei method posted by rechiehilario and it worked like a charm!!! Thank you... now I need the OS to fully enjoy this phone Smiling
Ok can anyone give me a link to a tutorial on how I can root this thing? I'm a novice in this and any help will be appreciated.
Whh!!!! just rooted my phone with this method!
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Now need to get and install a new rom!Smiling
WHAT WAS THE NEW IMEI USED
(2013-09-05, 09:30)rechiehilario Wrote: [ -> ]Finally i solved this problem regarding to "mobile networks available" cant detect signal, cant send/text messages issue, simply dial this number in your phone

Step 4.After this action in order first select "Attached" , second select "Deattached" and all will be done.

P.S. if need to change second imei just follow the same steps, only the diffrence is on step 4 select 2ND PDP and thats it.

Hi. The menu appears fine. And GPRS menu is there, but not an imei setting. Can anyone help me??
hey buddy,

in my clone s4 caller name and number is not showing...when im calling someone its showing name and phone no. but while call incoming its always showing unknown no. though that no. is saved in my phone. pls help
Hello I have problem with my Samsung s4 I9500.i buy the fake one.It appear in my screen invalid imei and when I check at imei information it show imei:unknown and imei SV:78.But when I survey they said cant call out but my phone I can make call and I can received incoming call. I dial *#*#3646633#*#* as u said but it show invalid mmi.so whats up with invalid imei.is there any way for me to solve this problem?help me.
(2013-10-25, 04:04)sarah amilia Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I have problem with my Samsung s4 I9500.i buy the fake one.It appear in my screen invalid imei and when I check at imei information it show imei:unknown and imei SV:78.But when I survey they said cant call out but my phone I can make call and I can received incoming call. I dial *#*#3646633#*#* as u said but it show invalid mmi.so whats up with invalid imei.is there any way for me to solve this problem?help me.

Hi, please do a forum search for 'invalid imei'. There are many threads about this topic with solutions to try.

Hi i too have the same problem but am unable to use the above code. Is this *#*#3646633#*#* code mobile network related or samsung phone related?
Pages: 1 2 3 4