www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Trying to root or fix my galaxy s4 clone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks for the start puhaw, I downloaded it and ran the benchmark and it doesn't give any info for the MTK chip so then I downloaded Mobileunkle tools and it tells me I have a MT6589 chip.

What do we do next? Thanks!

(2014-02-15, 03:51)puhaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-14, 06:23)Magocarlini Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, im really new in this and I have this Samsung s4 GT-i9500 and have no signal when sim card its on its have the network problem and i have tried everything to make it work, but the codes i introduce don't work. Can someone please help me, with my phone.

hi Magocarlini! i had the same problem too but i already resolved it. before i can help you with your s4 we will need to check your device hardware first to see what MTK chip is installed on our phone so that we can use the right codes.

---> go to playstore and download and install antutu benchmark (the one with the red icon)

---> run antutu bechmark then click device info

you will see all the basic information of your phone and the CPU Model (MTK-XXXX)

attached image is just an example:

[another site]
Hi there

I think i have managed to solve this problem, in most of those china phone even if there is physical space for only one sim card,there is 2 spaces of imei,the manufacturer might have written your imei in the wrong position.(i am talking about the case where there is an imei number on your china phone).i mean when you type *#06# you have an imei appearing but when trying to make calls you cannot(mobile network not available).
so what you need to do is to find the code where you can access the menu where you need to change (write)imei to the other slot:In my case Note 4 clone :
Hardware : MT6582

Model : SM-N910U

Build number : ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.10

Build date UTC : 20141230-032041

Android v : 4.4.2

Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V34.P4, 2014/12/09 14:47

Kernel v : 3.4.67 (sw02@sw02-T620) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #1 SMP Tue Dec 30 10:45:49 CST 2014

Uboot build v : ----- should be root shell

LCD Driver IC : 0-otm1283a_hd720_dsi_vdo

the code was(*#*#9228#*#*) some other phones the code might be *#*#3646633#*#*

when on the menu click on imei (should be the last button) and when on the imei menu,do not change the imei that appear,just change the position either click on first if it was written on the second position and then click write.or do the oposite.thats it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4