www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Oukitel K4000 root?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Root it's very simple.

1. Download TWRP for K4000 Pro
http://www.needrom.com/download/k4000-pro-twrp3-0-0/

2. Flash the new recovery witH Flashtool in DOWNLAOD ONLY mode.

3. Copy the latest version of SupeRSU and busyboz (optional but sugegsted) ZIP file for recovery into the device.

4. Restart the device into recovery and flash SuperSU zip than busybox zip.
I got root simply using Kingo Root appk.
However, updating by wireless (I got a message of new update) the phone got a ERROR during theupdating and now don´t work, don't boot...
It have the recovery but I don´t know where to get its ROM. Can you help me, giving a link to download this rom, for Oukitel k4000?
Thanks

I got root simply using Kingo Root appk.
However, updating by wireless (I got a message of new update) the phone got a ERROR during theupdating and now don´t work, don't boot...
It have the recovery but I don´t know where to get its ROM. Can you help me, giving a link to download this rom, for Oukitel k4000?
Thanks
Kingroot and similar programs are a malware that install not requested apps into the phone and break the phone security.

The right way to root is to unlock bootloader, load a mod recovery and flash SuperSU and busybox zip package via recovery.
Ok, but I need the rom for the Oukitel k4000 and I can´t open tesite of Oukitel.
Can you help me?
Thanks
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can find a rom for the k4000?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5