www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help me select a phone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi all,
I am in search of a good Chinese phone having the following criteria:

1) Screen size= 5.7 to 6 inches
2) Dual sim (must)
3) Should have dedicated SD card slot( not hybrid slot)
4) At least full hd
5) 4G enabled.

I shall be thankful for help.
I think most of the phones now 5.5 or 5.0. 5,5" Okay?
(2015-12-10, 23:14)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]I think most of the phones now 5.5 or 5.0. 5,5" Okay?

Thanks for the reply. If I make the screen size to 5.5, then what is the best option as for as the other criteria are concerned?
(2015-12-11, 03:54)apple2005 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-10, 23:14)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]I think most of the phones now 5.5 or 5.0. 5,5" Okay?

Thanks for the reply. If I make the screen size to 5.5, then what is the best option as for as the other criteria are concerned?

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 4GB.
Asus Zenfone 2 is a good choice. I had one for awhile. Just kind of "meh" about it. I don't know why it didn't really do it for me. Battery life not so great, but not terrible. I think there is a 5000ma Zenfone 2 coming. I would check out Xiaomi Note 3.
(2015-12-11, 18:57)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]Asus Zenfone 2 is a good choice. I had one for awhile. Just kind of "meh" about it. I don't know why it didn't really do it for me. Battery life not so great, but not terrible. I think there is a 5000ma Zenfone 2 coming. I would check out Xiaomi Note 3.

No phone is perfect but for the price it's a monster. Does the Xiaomi even have a dedicated sd slot at all, per the op's requirements?
(2015-12-11, 19:00)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-11, 18:57)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]Asus Zenfone 2 is a good choice. I had one for awhile. Just kind of "meh" about it. I don't know why it didn't really do it for me. Battery life not so great, but not terrible. I think there is a 5000ma Zenfone 2 coming. I would check out Xiaomi Note 3.

No phone is perfect but for the price it's a monster. Does the Xiaomi even have a dedicated sd slot at all, per the op's requirements?
Right. I can't really put my finger on it. The camera and battery just average. It's a powerful phone, I'll give it that. Yes the Note 2 and 3 have SD slot. I think Xiaomi made a mistake putting Helio 1080 and "only" 3000ma. Only out for like 3 months (if that?) and already Note 3 coming. This time they put 4000ma.

But supposedly there's a 5000ma Zenfone 2 coming?
Thanks buddies for your concern. I think Xiaomi note 3 don't have card slot. There are hundreds of 5.5 inchers. I am also thinking about Samsung Galaxy note 4 dual sim. Although I don't like Samsung but that is the only choice for me at the moment. It's costly also. What is your opinion?
Yes, sorry Apple and Twotems. Xiaomi Note 3 not compatible with putting SD.

I think you would be insane to buy a Galaxy Note 4. There are many good 5.5" phones. Any decent one will do everything you need. Asus Zenfone 2, Lenovo K3 Note are 2 good choices. If you live in UK or Europe or Asia the selection is even much bigger.
[/quote]
Right. I can't really put my finger on it. The camera and battery just average. It's a powerful phone, I'll give it that. Yes the Note 2 and 3 have SD slot. I think Xiaomi made a mistake putting Helio 1080 and "only" 3000ma. Only out for like 3 months (if that?) and already Note 3 coming. This time they put 4000ma.

But supposedly there's a 5000ma Zenfone 2 coming?
[/quote]

Forget the 5000mah Zenfone 2 it has low specs.

(2015-12-11, 20:17)apple2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks buddies for your concern. I think Xiaomi note 3 don't have card slot. There are hundreds of 5.5 inchers. I am also thinking about Samsung Galaxy note 4 dual sim. Although I don't like Samsung but that is the only choice for me at the moment. It's costly also. What is your opinion?

A dual-sim Galaxy Note 4 will cost you above $500 at least. The Zenfone 2 is $299. No brainer for me and it's going to be upgraded to Marshmallow any time from now. You might want to consider the new Lenovo Vibe series, Nubia Z series also.
Pages: 1 2 3 4