www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ECOO e04 Plus - VIBE Lenovo K3 Note porting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well done cristy ... this is a very good explanation :-)
Do you have purchased 3C Toolbox Pro ? I am asking it to you because it is fundamental.
3C Toolbox free apk doesn't works ... and 3C Toolbox Pro "cracked" apk doesn't works too.
Do you have enabled 3C Toolbox Pro on Xposed modules ?
In conclusion, this evening I have updated my "UPDATE - STRONGLY RECOMMENDED".
I have loaded a new scatter file that fix the next 3 issues :
- Unable to find partition for path '/sdcard'
- Failed to mount '/protect_f' (invalid argument)
- Failed to mount '/protect_s' (invalid argument)

I urge you to read carefully "UPDATE - STRONGLY RECOMMENDED".

Kindest Regards
I will try tomorrow to flash the ROM with the second method , I will come with the update and tests.
Hi Cleo,
if I have already installed Lollipop stock firmware is mandatory to flash again stock ROM or skip this step and install TWRP 3.0.0.2 and then ECOO E04 Plus-VIBE Lenovo K3 Note?

Thank you
(2016-03-01, 20:56)stjames Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Cleo,
if I have already installed Lollipop stock firmware is mandatory to flash again stock ROM or skip this step and install TWRP 3.0.0.2 and then ECOO E04 Plus-VIBE Lenovo K3 Note?

Thank you
Hi stjames !

I strongly recommend you to flash my stock rom ECOO_E04_20150528.rar ... it is because the new scatter file that I have uploaded fix the next 3 issues :
- Unable to find partition for path '/sdcard'
- Failed to mount '/protect_f' (invalid argument)
- Failed to mount '/protect_s' (invalid argument)

So, you have to use the next scatter file to flash ECOO_E04_20150528 ... and you have to use the next scatter file to flash TWRP 3.0.0.2 :

https://mega.nz/#!Sg1lSQ5A!JGc6UK95bxvn0...k_hGEt7OF0

VERY IMPORTANT :

3 hours ago I have found an issue ... Greenify and 3C Toolbox Pro modules create a conflict ... so I suggest you to do not install Greenify for now ... I am just working to solve this conflict between Xposed modules Cool
Today I install the ROM with the second method and I make all the steps .

But still is heating enough after I played "The Room Three" for 15 min:
[Image: 12804347_975222492568934_2104595803_n.jp...e=56D9C489]
(2016-03-03, 03:09)cristy Wrote: [ -> ]Today I install the ROM with the second method and I make all the steps .

But still is heating enough after I played "The Room Three" for 15 min:
[Image: 12804347_975222492568934_2104595803_n.jp...e=56D9C489]

Dear cristy,

You listen carefully to what I'm about to say :
I have tested all roms (stock & custom) for Ecoo E04 Plus. Actually the VIBE porting is the better rom to solve the "normal" overheating issue. What I mean by " normal" overheating ? The other roms ( above all the stock rom ) have overheating issue when make a telephone call ! Unfortunately the project Ecoo E04 Aurora has been a disaster right from the start. No assistance from technical support. No update from the development team. Someone said that the project seems to have been a shrewd business move to be purchased by Elephone. The Ecoo E04 Aurora was assembled too quickly and too bad. We have done all our best to bring the temperature down ... at last we have succeeded about it ! But it is a hardware issue ... and we can not definitively solve a hardware issue. IN CONCLUSION : if you play games with your Ecoo ... it is obvious that having overheating issue. When you play games, I suggest you to downclock the CPU to 1.41 GHz with 3C Toolbox Pro.

Regards
Thx Cleopatra,

Outside of playing games , the heat issue is ok for normal using of the phone.

PS: I'm so sorry about the Ecoo e04, but for me is really "garbage" phone , first the overheat issue , after some white marks on the dislay , and now the camera is not focussing.. bad luck.
3C TOOLBOX PRO - RIGHT VALUES - STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

Two days ago, while I was playing with the frequencies and the governors of 3C Toolbox Pro, I realized that the INIT setting on 3C Toolbox Pro does not works.
Let me explain : if you use the INIT setting of 3C Toolbox Pro, the device lose the governors values and the frequency values at every boot/reboot !
In the beginning I thought it was because of term-init does not work, so I have tested all the init on the net ... but same issue ! I have tried to modify all the scripts inside INIT.D folder ... but no luck ! I have tried also to grant "su" and "run at boot" to all the scripts with "SManager" apk ... but no luck ! In the end I have realized that it is an issue of 3C Toolbox Pro !
Below you will find the right settings for 3C Toolbox Pro :

1) Governors :
[Image: 10h6ix3.jpg] [Image: 4ktnr6.jpg]

2) CPU (set ON inside red square) :
[Image: 27yvk28.jpg]

3) Boost SD Card & Partition trimming (set ON inside red square) :
[Image: 2d7t3iv.jpg] [Image: 250ujjp.jpg] [Image: 2197k0.jpg] [Image: nef4sk.jpg]
Read carefully : the default cache size on sdcard0/sdcard1 is 128KB ... do this at your own risk !
Now "Partition trimming" will trim /system - /data - /cache at every boot/reboot :
[Image: 33yi87r.jpg]

4) Cleaning tool :
[Image: 280me6p.jpg] [Image: 2571t8p.jpg]

That's all Big Grin
Hi Cleo, new here coz of your rom. Thankyou, I've already given up to an update so I'm pretty happy after discovering your work today.

I have just two questions:
1- Is trully necessary 3C or we can use another alternative?
2- Does the official flip cover works? And the Smartwake?

Regards.
Sent the answer to elreyverde by private message Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5