www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ECOO e04 Plus - VIBE Lenovo K3 Note porting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2016-03-20, 01:30)conair Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-29, 12:58)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE - STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

With the TWRP 3.0.0.2 you will be able to install the VIBE porting on the stock ROM without the "intermediary ROM" MIUI.
You will find the ECOO_E04_20150528 stock ROM (3GB device only) at the next link :
Hi Cleopatra, does this mean that if I want to upgrade from KK 4.4.4 I must first install the ECOO_E04_20150528 stock ROM?
Regards.
Hi !

Of course ... follow carefully all the steps in my tutorial.

Kindest Regards.
Installed, a small advice to newcomers, follow the guide step by step or won't work at all. Trust me.

Adv: Smoother, less overheat, looks like final version interface. Camera makes better pictures and overall, is a better app (no 4k videos by the way, i think stock could).

Cons: Hotknok doesnt work, not even the original from lenovo. The clock neither, nor the cover (when i was oppening the cover, the phone switched on). Also, doens't switch on with the Home button.

I can really live with all thesse things but, does anyone know some way to switch on the screen without pressing the ON button? I'm asking because over time, this button get destroy, It always happend to me coz I over use it. Even volume buttons will be ok.

Is there anyway to show the battery left with percentages instead of regular icon? Thankyou.
Another issue quite important, when charging it with a regular charger (not with a computer) is unusable, the touch panel goes literally crazy.

As well, the issue of battery dropping from 15% to 0% is incresed from a matter of minutes (stock) to a matter of seconds (this port).

I'm considering to return to stock, with the post adjustments of this port (3c toolbox, init, etc).

Last updated, I flashed last Lollipop stock and applied your post-installation tweaks and works flawleslly. Finally I've got what I needed, with 3c toolbox keeps at 40ยบ stable. Wonderfull, many many many thanks Cleo, you've made my week Smiling
OMG! Am I the only one that gets an Error 7 when tries to install the Vibe ROM from TWRP??? Sad I did all the steps right and I know how to do this, I'm not stupid... But when the Vibe ROM installs, it shows me that some Symlinks failed and then Error installing zip file and it stops there... I tried many times and I get the same error. I'm using TWRP 3.0.0-2. Any ideas?
(2016-03-29, 03:11)MitsosDaBest Wrote: [ -> ]OMG! Am I the only one that gets an Error 7 when tries to install the Vibe ROM from TWRP??? Sad I did all the steps right and I know how to do this, I'm not stupid... But when the Vibe ROM installs, it shows me that some Symlinks failed and then Error installing zip file and it stops there... I tried many times and I get the same error. I'm using TWRP 3.0.0-2. Any ideas?

Did you start the stock system till the welcome screen before do that? Did you do a full wipe?
Believe me, every error I've gotten was because I jump or missread some step.
(2016-03-29, 03:49)elreyverde Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-29, 03:11)MitsosDaBest Wrote: [ -> ]OMG! Am I the only one that gets an Error 7 when tries to install the Vibe ROM from TWRP??? Sad I did all the steps right and I know how to do this, I'm not stupid... But when the Vibe ROM installs, it shows me that some Symlinks failed and then Error installing zip file and it stops there... I tried many times and I get the same error. I'm using TWRP 3.0.0-2. Any ideas?

Did you start the stock system till the welcome screen before do that? Did you do a full wipe?
Believe me, every error I've gotten was because I jump or missread some step.

I did everything from the beggining, I still get the same error... Maybe I'll try the MIUI way, when I have time. Sad
UPDATE

[Image: zurpch.jpg]

I am pleased to announce you my repack of TWRP 3.0.2-1 for the Ecoo E04 MT6752.
You will find it at the next link :

http://www.needrom.com/download/twrp-3-0...ilanguage/

That's all ... for now Big Grin
(2016-03-23, 01:30)elreyverde Wrote: [ -> ]I can really live with all thesse things but, does anyone know some way to switch on the screen without pressing the ON button? I'm asking because over time, this button get destroy, It always happend to me coz I over use it. Even volume buttons will be ok.

Is there anyway to show the battery left with percentages instead of regular icon? Thankyou.
You can use the Home button to wake up with the xposed module: Xposed Additions.
And the battery percentage can be set in the Settings / Notofication center / Advanced settings / Display battery indicator.
Thanks Cleopatra for that great ROM.
hello, thank you for your fantastic job Cleopatra. I also miss some functions like the display turns on when you open the case.
Thanks fourzerozero, the trick for the home button.
to see what remains of battery'm using the battery module Xposed percentage tex.
sorry for my googleenglish.
Very good rom. I have only 2 questions. How do I install viper4android it gives me the busybox error and how do i change lockscreen wallpaper without changing the theme from settings?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5