www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ECOO e04 Plus - VIBE Lenovo K3 Note porting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2016-03-06, 10:00)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Sent the answer to elreyverde by private message Smiling

The clock lockscreen is just an apk, you can find it on stock in system/priv-apps/leatherlockscreen

Smartgestures as well, perhaps just installing them works?
Hi elreyverde !

Try to install the clock lockscreen and try to fix smartgestures. Actually I am a little tired ... it is because I have worked so hard to build the VIBE porting (with the valuable cooperation of an italian developer) ... and I have built the TWRP 3.0.0.2 (I made it by myself) ... and I did many improvements to the VIBE porting (I made it by myself) ... and I wrote the "step by step" tutorials. There are more important things than clock lockscreen & smartgestures. What are they ? They are the cpu frequencies & the governos values. Why ? It is because unfortunately the project Ecoo E04 Aurora has been a disaster right from the start ... it was assembled too quickly and too bad ... the first really big issue is the overheating ... it is an hardware issue ... the overheating issue stems from the fact that it was assembled too quickly and too bad. We have partially solved the overheating issue ... but we can do better than that. The overheating issue could be finally fix by the right frequencies/governors settings ... and actually I am working on it Smiling

Kindest Regards
(2016-03-06, 18:24)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi elreyverde !

Try to install the clock lockscreen and try to fix smartgestures. Actually I am a little tired ... it is because I have worked so hard to build the VIBE porting (with the valuable cooperation of an italian developer) ... and I have built the TWRP 3.0.0.2 (I made it by myself) ... and I did many improvements to the VIBE porting (I made it by myself) ... and I wrote the "step by step" tutorials. There are more important things than clock lockscreen & smartgestures. What are they ? They are the cpu frequencies & the governos values. Why ? It is because unfortunately the project Ecoo E04 Aurora has been a disaster right from the start ... it was assembled too quickly and too bad ... the first really big issue is the overheating ... it is an hardware issue ... the overheating issue stems from the fact that it was assembled too quickly and too bad. We have partially solved the overheating issue ... but we can do better than that. The overheating issue could be finally fix by the right frequencies/governors settings ... and actually I am working on it Smiling

Kindest Regards
Hehe, thank you really, for everything. And don't missunderstand me, I didn't ask you to work more, I just gave a thought, Probably ill test it in the following weeks.
;)
PLease help me in getting for my Malata m5
its andriod 4.4.2
with chip MT6572
NEW TWRP 3.0.0.2 MULTILANGUAGE :

Repackaged & Multilanguage.
Languages : Deutsch, Dutch, English, French, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Russian.

http://www.needrom.com/download/twrp-3-0...ilanguage/

[Image: s2xzlj.jpg]
I'm using Lenovo (your) rom when I open the front-facing camera it showing it has being inverted 180 degrees...
Could you help me what can I do to solve this problem?
BTW the Lenovo rom is very smooth and very good!
Thank you!
(2016-03-15, 22:05)skemprito Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Lenovo (your) rom when I open the front-facing camera it showing it has being inverted 180 degrees...
Could you help me what can I do to solve this problem?
BTW the Lenovo rom is very smooth and very good!
Thank you!
Hi !

Don't worry ... it's normal Rolleyes
Hello Cleopatra,
Long time no see you. So, I installed this version of the Vibe UI rom, and I have to say that is wondrful!!! Great work!!! Everything works like a charm. Did you find a way to make the Greenify to work?

P.S. In a previous post you said that the cracked version of 3C ToolBox is not working. Well, I have the cracked version, and it works. But I didn't know that, so I first purchased the app!!! Then, I tried the cracked apk!
(2016-03-16, 23:22)THD Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Cleopatra,
Long time no see you. So, I installed this version of the Vibe UI rom, and I have to say that is wondrful!!! Great work!!! Everything works like a charm. Did you find a way to make the Greenify to work?

P.S. In a previous post you said that the cracked version of 3C ToolBox is not working. Well, I have the cracked version, and it works. But I didn't know that, so I first purchased the app!!! Then, I tried the cracked apk!
Hi !

It was not a Greenify issue ... but it was a 3C Toolbox Pro issue (init mode on frequency & governor do not work) ... I have posted the proper settings about 3C Toolbox Pro ... now you can use Greenify (I suggest you the stable version).

Regards
(2016-02-29, 12:58)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE - STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

With the TWRP 3.0.0.2 you will be able to install the VIBE porting on the stock ROM without the "intermediary ROM" MIUI.
You will find the ECOO_E04_20150528 stock ROM (3GB device only) at the next link :
Hi Cleopatra, does this mean that if I want to upgrade from KK 4.4.4 I must first install the ECOO_E04_20150528 stock ROM?
Regards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5