www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Internal battery swelling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
May I know after remove the internal battery the blue spot on the center bottom of screen will it disappear?

I brought my internal battery here and they also sell high quality 3000mah internal battery

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&id=531052657152
(2016-08-02, 12:55)garytanyh Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&id=531052657152

Great find! A lot of people looking for this. The holy grail for d6000!
Got instructions to change the internal battery but in Chinese language (if you buy 3000mah) the battery is 1mm smaller
(2016-08-02, 13:29)garytanyh Wrote: [ -> ]Got instructions to change the internal battery but in Chinese language (if you buy 3000mah) the battery is 1mm smaller

I think will be relatively easy to change. I also have the blue spot... About 70 percent down vertically, in the middle horizontally. I didn't stop to think it might be the internal battery swelling up against the display. Let's find out if the new battery fixes it.

Yup, according to comments it's 1mm narrower, but 1mm thicker too :/ . The comments seem to say no problem though. IDK, sometimes 1mm can be the difference between do or die.
Hey MegaManX what rom do u use? Always 2.7 isn't it?
(2016-08-02, 19:18)HAZArD01 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey MegaManX what rom do u use? Always 2.7 isn't it?

I think it was 2.7. Then I got curious about the new Common ROM. It's been on 2.3 Common for a long while now. Haven't bothered to go up to 2.4. Everything working fine other than some occasional wackiness. Only regular issue I have is Skype likes to force close when first opening it or coming back to it after a long break.
Should be 1mm narrower and 1mm thinner, just fill it by sponge double sided tape will do
(2016-08-02, 21:04)garytanyh Wrote: [ -> ]Should be 1mm narrower and 1mm thinner, just fill it by sponge double sided tape will do

That's not how I read the comments, but could be lost in translation. I just skimmed it.
I think translation error... I also look at the comments and confirm is narrower 1mm and thinner 1mm

Below is the Chinese instruction guide how to change internal battery but sorry I don't don't how to put up attachment here.. The document is store at Baidu with password

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Password: 9vxn
(Mod edit, added direct link to file)
You're right. I looked again. Don't know what I saw the first time, but could have sworn it said 1mm thicker. Guess I need my head checked...Again. :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8