www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: v. 3.2 is out!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
according to @styrop14n , if you do a factory reset then 4G working again. Did you try that?
(2016-03-09, 22:12)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]according to @styrop14n , if you do a factory reset then 4G working again. Did you try that?
Yes, I tried wiping to factory settings in Temporary TWRP and it was still the same. No 4G.
(2016-03-10, 07:23)shemgp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-09, 22:12)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]according to @styrop14n , if you do a factory reset then 4G working again. Did you try that?
Yes, I tried wiping to factory settings in Temporary TWRP and it was still the same. No 4G.

I've done wiping via factory reset data not via TWRAP.

[Image: Screenshot_2016_03_09_15_47_09_Small.png]

[Image: Screenshot_2016_03_07_07_54_50_Small.png]
Went from 3.0 to 3.2 with sd flash + supersu root + Gapps pico and it works fine, the sim is recognized and the screen isn't blinking.
I didn't notice anything special, the phone calls works wifi, ...etc
The only thing is the 4g switch seems to be locked but I am not sure why would anyone use it. I still can connect to 4g so it's fine for me.
Last thing is the battery consumption. It seems to use the same amount of energy but in a strange way : right now I have 58% on the external battery and 85% on the internal one. I remember on 3.0 it waited for the external battery to be depleted before using the internal one.
I'll keep using it for now and tell you guys if anything come up.
Thanks so much for doing the leg-work, @rouvenster .

I'm still running the stock ROM (v1.1) out of sheer laziness. Sounds like it's time for me to step up my game to either v2.7 or v3.2. I don't have 4G in the USA here, and I'm using Textra anyway, so it looks like v3.2 is the way to go. Hopefully I'll get to it this weekend.

Thanks again for the solid review, and for everyone here who is testing this stuff so I can glean the sweet sweet benefits of your efforts. You dudes all rock! Big Grin
"@rouvenster" how you switch between 2/3/4 G without this switch? The problem what i got, s that 3.2V after reboot phone shows random sim card mode, today i had:

1) 2G / 2G (unable to use LTE)
2) 4G / 2G (swich can be on)

Those two card are 4G LTE with 2.7V i didnt had any problem @ my home is very close to LTE transmiter and always should be full signal LTE.
(2016-03-11, 17:36)styrop14n Wrote: [ -> ]"@rouvenster" how you switch between 2/3/4 G without this switch? The problem what i got, s that 3.2V after reboot phone shows random sim card mode, today i had:

Those two card are 4G LTE with 2.7V i didnt had any problem @ my home is very close to LTE transmiter and always should be full signal LTE.

Settings→More→Cellular networks→Preffered network type→TD-SCDMA/LTE/GSM/WCDMA/CDMA/EVDO, or whatever contain LTE/TD (depends to the 4G band of frecvency)
(2016-03-11, 18:05)robbyx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-11, 17:36)styrop14n Wrote: [ -> ]"@rouvenster" how you switch between 2/3/4 G without this switch? The problem what i got, s that 3.2V after reboot phone shows random sim card mode, today i had:

Settings→More→Cellular networks→Preffered network type→TD-SCDMA/LTE/GSM/WCDMA/CDMA/EVDO, or whatever contain LTE/TD (depends to the 4G band of frecvency)

Thx, can you also help me with previous question on first page Smiling Thx for your effort.
(2016-03-07, 18:36)styrop14n Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

same in 2.4, poweramp and deadbeef shutdown the music when screen off. Only neutron is working I don't know why. Is someone found a workaround ?
Have you installed Clean Master or other task killer? Mine it's working even with screen off.
Pages: 1 2 3 4