www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: v. 3.2 is out!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
at the end I am on 3.2 ROM, I can change network type, and all is working.

I have installad 3.0 with PC rom, and then 3.2 with SD rom, all the time making full wipe
How do I upgrade from 2.4 abroad to 3.2 ?
Twrp with OTA flash or pc flash ?
(2016-03-17, 21:15)mirog Wrote: [ -> ]How do I upgrade from 2.4 abroad to 3.2 ?
Twrp with OTA flash or pc flash ?

My desire was to upgrade all with PC, but I think is better pass through 2.7 than 3.0, 3.1 and finally 3.2. But I have got a problem with 3.1 that didn't worked with my SIM.

If not possibile try with SD rom BUT with full wipe (every time).
[Is there a non Baidu download link ?
(2016-03-24, 00:20)keiths Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].s*LExVSpvedx
(2016-03-24, 00:20)keiths Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi, I´m on 2.4 Multilanguage. I´m not really happy so I would like to update to 3.2. Is 3.2 Multilanguage or just CN/EN?
Thanks for reply!
CN/EN
(2016-03-26, 00:31)d6000i Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I´m on 2.4 Multilanguage. I´m not really happy so I would like to update to 3.2. Is 3.2 Multilanguage or just CN/EN?
Thanks for reply!

Only CN/EN.

Since a few days i'm on 3.2. Just curious. It also seems to work. But after every reboot i have to manage LTE to SIM1, it always turns to GSM only.
(2016-03-26, 02:38)DonPedro Wrote: [ -> ]Since a few days i'm on 3.2. Just curious. It also seems to work. But after every reboot i have to manage LTE to SIM1, it always turns to GSM only.

I have the same with V2.7, was going back from V3.1... another thing which kills my nerve is that I have to dial the same number twice before the "phone sceen" comes up and initiates a call... I don't know if this is because I use true phone App, but it shouldn't... other phones don't... when I make three different calls one by one, second and third call starting off directly...

Sometimes, when I store a new contact, it suddenly disappears, message shows up that contact card has been modified by external app and "closed for security reasons"... all apps I use like QQ, Viber, Wechat, Skype, etc. have no permission by settings to do so... maybe Zero SMS is conflicting, but I'm not sure...
Pages: 1 2 3 4