www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: v. 3.2 is out!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2016-03-11, 19:37)robbyx Wrote: [ -> ]Have you installed Clean Master or other task killer?

no, no one
(2016-03-11, 19:12)mirog Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

same in 2.4, poweramp and deadbeef shutdown the music when screen off. Only neutron is working I don't know why. Is someone found a workaround ?
If you are using paid PowerAmp, you must protect Ulocker app also!
This version works fine for me. It switches fine between 2G and 3G. I installed via TWRP which i installed fix.

VLC player plays even when screen is off and so does the smart audiobook player.

The only problem i have is that my second SIM card, which is different in design can not be recognized.
I installed this new ROM 2 days ago and I think that the launchers became much more fluid, it is even more noticeable for the default launcher made no lag at all for me. Battery life seem to have been improved. I like the new status bar, the user interface of the settings menu have been improved compared to 3.0.

Now however I have some apps that crashes from time to time, or others that take forever to open and end up crashing during the opening process, this doesn't happen to a lot of apps thankfully. I am currently in China, maybe those crashes are due to the Chinese Great Firewall.

By the way, I was unable to activate the vpn after opening the app "Cloud VPN" neither on the v2.7 nor on the v3.2 ROM. I can't enable the permission for the vpn cuz instead of asking me for permission the phone keeps sending me error messages.

All in all I'm quite satisfied with this Rom.
(2016-03-12, 00:33)vladakster Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

same in 2.4, poweramp and deadbeef shutdown the music when screen off. Only neutron is working I don't know why. Is someone found a workaround ?
If you are using paid PowerAmp, you must protect Ulocker app also!
My apps, are completly free, and under 2.7 works fine still playing music after screen is turn off, but under 3.2 app is killed the same with google hangout, when I turn on the screen im getting lots of notifications.
So this morning my phone decided he can charge from air.
It is not connected to anything and it shows that only the inside battery is charging (not the external), and the charging LED is blinking. Wifi updates started to download too.

I have no idea if it is some weird 3.2 stuff or if it is because of the very little rain that the phone took on the screen this morning.
This happened to me on 2.7 too. Reboot phone and should be fine.
(2016-03-16, 14:01)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]This happened to me on 2.7 too. Reboot phone and should be fine.
Rebooted 4 Times, battery still "charging". I cleaned the USB port but nothing changes. It's a bit annoying, but I believe it will be OK when I'll plug it back to the charger tonight. I'll keep you informed.
Yes, that is a different problem then. Hopefully plugging charger fixes it.
this evening I will try to install 3.2. Yesterday start with 3.0, than 3.1 but some problems happen at screen, that was flashing (with sim inside), without sim any flash.
I have came back to 3.0 but sms are working!!

this evening I will try 3.2 directly and without sim (during flash)... I am extining and troubled
Pages: 1 2 3 4