www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: v. 3.3 is out!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am downloading SD version, but I will wait a little more to install, because actually V. 3.2 is working fine.

log translated by google translate
Code:
[Official version] V3.3 update log:

[Optimization] message detail screen to adjust the display style, color modification;
[Update] camera module optimization, interactive adjustment interface and visual effects;
[Repair] In special cases, the editing information input field will be covered input method;
[Repair] dual card setting SMS, call for the same card, the probability becomes inquiry after the restart;
[Repair] switch flight mode, the default probability on the card into another card;
[Repair] switch flight mode, the default message calling card switching probability abnormal;
[Repair] switch flight mode, the default probability on the card is turned off;
[Repair] after the close of business data into the dual-card setup, the probability of data services opens automatically.

official link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (SD)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (PC)

info about PC installation
Code:
Computer wire brush Precautions:
1. Brush the front, back up data to prevent loss.
2. Brush the process to ensure that the data line is not interrupted power to ensure that more than 20%.
3. Brush closed before the computer antivirus software, computer do unnecessary operations. They may interfere with the process of Brush.
4. Brush machine friends confirm the version before, the hardware configuration is adapted to innos published version.

info about SD installation
Code:
Card Shuafen two situations:
(Inserted in the case of an external SD card) to open the link, select [Normal] mode download download to your computer desktop, do not extract directly copy SD card (root directory), and then operate on the phone: Settings - About phone - - upgrade system - file management --SD card (find your downloaded brush card package, click on the phone will automatically restart upgrade)
(Case no external SD card inserted) to open the link, select [Normal] mode download download to your computer desktop, do not extract direct copy of internal memory (the root directory), and then on the phone: Set - on the phone - - upgrade system - file management - internal storage card to find your downloaded brush packs, click the phone will automatically restart upgrade
please update even a non baidu link
New version v3.3 was released:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (for PC)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (for SD)

[Official version] V3.3 update log:

[Optimization] message detail screen to adjust the display style, color modification;
[Update] camera module optimization, interactive adjustment interface and visual effects;

[Repair] In special cases, the editing information input field will be covered input method;
[Repair] dual card setting SMS, call for the same card, the probability becomes inquiry after the restart;
[Repair] switch flight mode, the default probability on the card into another card;
[Repair] switch flight mode, the default message calling card switching probability abnormal;
[Repair] switch flight mode, the default probability on the card is turned off;
[Repair] after the close of business data into the dual-card setup, the probability of data services opens automatically.
Can someone generate another Download? (Mega or somethink like this)

This would be nice.

Now I use JDownloader. That works!
(2016-04-08, 18:45)DonPedro Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Is it sd flash?
(2016-04-09, 20:08)Rescue Wrote: [ -> ]Is it sd flash?

Yes, you install it from recovery mode with TWRP.
I have updated. The most remarkable change is that the SIMcard-Menu is broken now. Trying to access it, just closes settings.
(2016-04-09, 23:18)samba Wrote: [ -> ]I have updated. The most remarkable change is that the SIMcard-Menu is broken now. Trying to access it, just closes settings.

You have a Chinese sim?
(2016-04-09, 23:25)Rescue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-09, 23:18)samba Wrote: [ -> ]I have updated. The most remarkable change is that the SIMcard-Menu is broken now. Trying to access it, just closes settings.

You have a Chinese sim?
no, German
Pages: 1 2 3