www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need to replace No.1 X2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2016-06-26, 17:19)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-26, 17:11)jarvid Wrote: [ -> ]So my wife has been playing with the phone most of today and it is still Chinese, I should have purchased from Ebay. I am sure Spemall have changed their listing because when I purchased it from them it said it had Google Play but now says Play App.
Thanks for your patience and advice but we have had enough, I am opening a case against them in Paypal for sending this crap to me.

No need to go that far. PM Gizbeat and he'll gladly walk you through it.

"Playing" with the phone will get you nowhere. You need to follow the very simple guide given in the thread here.

You seem determined to be disappointed and are quite rude about it as well. We'll just let him go. Good luck with your case.
I am sorry if I offended you cookiedough, I did not mean to be rude. I said `played with the phone` because it was quicker than saying she followed the different options described earlier and also a very vague piece from Spemall at least 3-4 times. She did manage to get Google Play on it though.
Apart from the Chinese symbols showing up, the phone is great, I really like the finger print unlock and the low glare screen and camera. So I am not determined to be disappointed, I have opened a case against Spemall for a part credit for me to take the phone and pay someone to fix the ROM to global for me here locally.
So it's not crap after all....

Installing Play takes 2 minutes with a couple of taps as explained on page 2 of this thread by GizBeat.

I wasn't offended in the least. Several users have stepped forward to help you, but you seemed to be resigned to it being crap and filing a dispute. So...

The easiest way to get Global on it is to do as DirkNirk explained. If there's a specific step you're stuck on, let us know so we can help. Impossible to help if we don't know where you're stuck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4