www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: V3.4 non-Baidu download links (mega.nz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
PC flash: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

SD flash: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
SD flash done, for now it works just fine.
I don't really see or feel any difference for now.

Actually the ROM v3.4 is almost lag free where the v3.3 started to lag recently.
Thank you so much for the link bollland.
Anyway this rom is good enough for daily use. It seems that everything works at least for me. Now we waiting to see marshmallow... MR. INNOS
I feel like the phone doesn't heat a lot anymore when I use Gapps, and every google related things works a little faster.
Some new links in MEGA just in case :

SD Flash >> https://mega.nz/#!WB1U1Q4Y!o0xXtQ_yAbMU0Dvd6AiwSMxvmkooLpYXdPF_qmm8lhg
PC Flash >> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I am on v3.4 for a couple of days. Everything works fine except for the fact that the camera wont work on QR while registering the phone with a browser in order to use Whatsapp on a PC.

The phone keeps booting once, tried again, boots again, but eventually it gets fine. It holds up and the app can read the code without a problem.
Hello everyone,

Who can confirm the rom works ok with USB connected on PC?

I cannot use my D6k in MTP mode - cannot transfer over USB.
Found having this problem starting with v3.3 after dirty OTA SD upgrade, but the usb coonection still unusable in v 3.4 (missing the MTP option).

Thanks.
No problems with USB also did dirty flash to 3.3 and used USB to copy 3.4 ROM gapps and su to phone from PC no problems.

Bolland thanks for links....Lemmy what a legend!
(2016-05-31, 13:12)xitix Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

Who can confirm the rom works ok with USB connected on PC?

I cannot use my D6k in MTP mode - cannot transfer over USB.
Found having this problem starting with v3.3 after dirty OTA SD upgrade, but the usb coonection still unusable in v 3.4 (missing the MTP option).

Thanks.

Hello,

I CAN CONFIRM that it works connected to a PC via a USB port and it does not have to be a USB 3.0/3.1, it can connect to any USB port. I have connected it as MTP and also mounted the micro SDCard only so I can read the files on my microSD card.

[Image: thump_9595478d6000memory1.jpg]

[Image: thump_9595480d6000memory2.jpg]

[Image: thump_9595481d6000memory3.jpg]

As MTP it works very well, I am able to go through my files on the internal memory. It can show as you know : Pictures, Audio, Video, etc..

Hope it helps you.
Just noticed today that my phone cannot connect to internet through data connection with this ROM.

Anyone has the same problem with data connection?
(2016-06-06, 13:12)Rescue Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed today that my phone cannot connect to internet through data connection with this ROM.

Anyone has the same problem with data connection?

You have added APN?
Pages: 1 2 3