www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New rom 2.6 (08.08.2016)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Haha. These guys are so funny. What happened to v2.5? Even the screenshot shows them updating from v2.4. Sad

Thank you!

I see they've added to ability to hide the nav bar. That's good news, though it rarely gets in my way anyways, always good to have the option.

I wonder what #4 "Fixed other errors" pertains to? Big Grin
(2016-08-09, 23:08)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]Haha. These guys are so funny. What happened to v2.5? Even the screenshot shows them updating from v2.4. Sad

Thank you!

I see they've added to ability to hide the nav bar. That's good news, though it rarely gets in my way anyways, always good to have the option.

who knows... this cell it's always been a shi...t moreover we can't dowload the fw!
Hi,...thanks for this
Can anyone upload this firmware so we can updated it from recovery?
bye...
But is it only in russian?
(2016-08-11, 00:26)crusades Wrote: [ -> ]But is it only in russian?

No it's a multilanguage, but actually there isn't no download link
(2016-08-09, 23:08)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]Haha. These guys are so funny. What happened to v2.5? Even the screenshot shows them updating from v2.4. Sad

Thank you!

'cause u've the euro release 2.3 have u received, if u don't have the twrp installed, the update notification?...
Does anyone know if it will be possible to install this ROM over the v3.4 one with a dirty sd flash or twrp? Or is Qfil mandatory to move from 3.4 to 2.8?
(2016-08-13, 01:16)Rescue Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if it will be possible to install this ROM over the v3.4 one with a dirty sd flash or twrp? Or is Qfil mandatory to move from 3.4 to 2.8?

I believe need to do QFIL because some configuration files change and such.
It's just me or this release works stable enough... Even the battery seems work better the phone itself it's cool too... what do u think about?
Pages: 1 2 3 4